- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by draztixx.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324944Remote-Double1369Participant
I use Coinbase as an on/off ramp. I never leave my ATOM longer than a few minutes. Made a purchase and sent to my address… transaction has been pending for nearly 24 hours…Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324945chinmini
I withdrew ATOM from CB twice in the last 12hrs. Worked for meSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324946Kromagg8
Look like issue is on ur side, not coinbase..Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324947defiCosmos
Ask in r/coinbase? Also, the scammers are on a roll today, dont answer any dm’s. They are 100% trying to steal your crypto.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324948fleeyevegans
Oh if you just bought it and don’t have much in there it will sometimes wait for payment to clear before you can transfer. Maybe that’s what’s happening.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324949Mechanical_Nightmare
if you just deposited USD into your account, then purchased the ATOM within the like 5 days it’s probably cause the USD deposit hasn’t cleared yet (but you can still buy crypto immediately)Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324950Junior-Appointment93
I do that all the time have had no issues ever.
Seems odd. I know Crypto.com will put a 24 hour hold on any new address for withdrawals. That’s why I stopped using themSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324951SAS379
I just withdrew BTC off CB no problemSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324952Easy_Knowledge3173
Lot of fud happening heard about the kucoin as well .plz don’t spread fudSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:03 #324953draztixx
Withdrew within 2 mins
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Alex Mashinsky is holding Celsius funds hostage to avoid prosecution
- → I have a question , I recently purchased polygon (matic) on Coinbase and sent it to my Coinbase wallet to pay for gas fees to take out my weth out of the polygon network . But every time I try it says insufficient funds I mean I have deposited plenty of funds but still not working.
- → VanEck CEO: SEC is holding BTC spot ETF hostage | Finbold
- → Changelly KYC Scam – They are holding my $19800 BTC hostage [Crypto News]
- → Binance.US holding my account hostage until I “consent” to them sharing my biometric data.
- → Ledger partner changelly.com holding my crypto worth almost $10,000 hostage (Be Aware)
- → Keplr holding my LUNC hostage. Any ideas?
- → Kraken.com Holding Hostage Bitcoins, problem with Centralized Exchanges
- → Does anyone know a lawyer/law firm that can actually reach/sue Binance? They are holding thousands of dollars of mine hostage and despite providing them EVERYTHING (including access to my KRAKEN account), they have me in an infinite loop and will not let me withdraw my money.
- → Without warning and with no workaround, Binance.us is hold funds hostage unless you consent to giving your biometrics to a third party
- → How CoinFlex mismanaged $47 million of users funds and now holds them hostage [Crypto News]
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → A buddy sent me some SOL direct from coinbase. I repaid back to the same address thinking it was his. It was the coinbase wallet (2AQ…icm). No method for recovery with coinbase is there? I assume it’s gone
- → Don’t know if many people know this. Posted earlier about staking on coinbase and if anyone could give me advice. I’ve been reading the tos and it says “coinbase will distribute any rewards to you after receipt by coinbase, minus a 25% commission”. Had no clue about this.