- This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by nick83487.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:29 #273410Joki_ORodoviParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Coinbase Founder’s Wealth Shrinks From $13.7 Billion to $2.2 Billion.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:30 #273426No_Banana475
Wow… oh no… poor guy… I wonder if he’ll have to file for welfareSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:30 #273427nick83487
Oh no. What ever will he do.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:31 #273420RenkeLudwig
That hurtsSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:31 #273413madaman13
Maybe we can all pitch in to a GoFundMe for them?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:31 #273421coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Crypto execs are losing billions of dollars in wealth amid an implosion of the value of nearly every mainstream cryptocurrency, alongside shares of exchanges. It’s not just crypto execs feeling the heat, with LUNA dipping well below $1 after peaking at above $120 last month. Both cryptocurrencies and exchanges are going through a rough stretch right now.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:32 #273414rocket_beer
Does the board HODL on him or panic sell?
Don’t hate the gameSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:33 #273411token-eater
He only loses if he sellsSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:33 #273417ImaFreemason
Still a hell of a lot of money.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:34 #273412Cactoos
Oh no! Poor guy, hand him the suicide help line.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:37 #273415youssif94
We should donate him some LunaSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:38 #273416ClubbyTheCub
Only 2.2 Billion? I don’t know how I could cope!!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:42 #273422TheMottoisHodl
Awwww poor guy can only spend a million bucks 2200 times,so sad maybe I will donate some money from my 45000 a year job .Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:43 #273423Chet_kranderpentine
Somebody start a gofundme for the poor chapSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:44 #273424Minimum-Positive792
Poor guySaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:44 #273418lockwolf
Oh no, I guess he’s gonna have to push back the solid gold swimming poolSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:47 #273419rudebii
Anyway…Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:58 #273425Fancy-Category
Still in the 1 percentage of the world’s wealth.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto billionaire: Binance founder’s wealth drops by $13 billion, now worth $75 billion
- → No tax on $34.3 billion inheritance “to avoid erosion of royal family’s wealth” but they’re happy to erode all you peasants’ wealth not only through taxation but runaway inflation (hidden taxation). Stop playing their game. Opt out! [Image]
- → The ‘baby boomer’ generation have fucked us all (home ownership, student debt, environmental damage, wealth inequality). Wouldn’t it be beautiful if millennials and gen-z’s actively endorsed a monetary ethos of using crypto to completely offset the grossly inflated wealth of this generation?