- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by waffles4us.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 22:25 #273527hh3k0Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Coffeezilla, the YouTuber Exposing Crypto Scams.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 23:28 #273529Puzzleheaded_Popup
Well for now the Social Media Influencers have changed their games, good and bad for crypto. Only the negative news gets amplified for the critics to addd to their chest beating. Since police wont/cant track them why not gather evidence and give it to the police. I enjoy this aspect of especially SCAMMER PAYBACK, they’re awesome!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 23:29 #273528zack14981
Public enemy number one for r/safemoonSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 23:52 #273533waffles4us
I like his name, I’m in!Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 00:44 #273530lunertendie
Pump the stock!Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 01:00 #273531Old_Rafa
Did he predict the Luna/UST affair at any point?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 01:15 #273532ReverendBlue
Damn, Coffee’s moving up in this world. From a tiny credit on Netflix to a whole article in the New Yorker!
The plethora of scumbags and scammers are making this guy’s career really take off.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → YouTuber Ben Phillips Has Been Exposed In A Video by fellow YouTuber CoffeeZilla For Running A $12 Million Pump and Dump Scheme To His Millions of Followers [Crypto News]
- → Lana Rhoades has a meltdown over Coffeezilla’s exposing video, deletes her Twitter
- → Exposing Jake Paul’s Secret Crypto Scams