- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by SurenRongyao.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:04 #310181DerezalParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Circle Launches Second Major Stablecoin Backed 1:1 by the Euro.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:06 #310182Zantti
EURC lesgooooFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:14 #310184jakekick1999
I would be interesting to see adoption of this stable coin. Will this remove liquidity from USDC and other Dollar based ones ?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:18 #310183SemperBavaria
Ok cool. Now i would like a stable Euro to back it…Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:21 #310185MichaelAischmann
If I want loss of purchasing power, I’ll do it the old fashioned way. This is a tool for traders, not one for people with conviction.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:31 #310186coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Circle CEO Jeremy Allaire has announced the launch of a new stablecoin pegged to the value of the euro (EUR). The new EUROC token is now live on the Ethereum network and will be “available to mint and redeem on June 30th.” It follows Tether, which introduced a euro stablecoin called EURT in August 2016.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:44 #310187KirbyAteMyCoins
Remind me in 1 yearFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:49 #310188SurenRongyao
When Japanese YenCoin?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Circle Announces a Fully-reserved, Euro-backed Stablecoin, Euro Coin (EUROC) [Crypto News]
- → USDC Stablecoin Issuer Circle Launching Euro-Backed Euro Coin (EUROC) [Crypto News]
- → ETH-based protocol, AAVE launches a new collateral-backed stablecoin, GHO, and rivals MakerDAO DAI stablecoin. Is Aave launching a collateral stablecoin?