- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by No-Jellyfish4123.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 21:02 #294930No-Jellyfish4123Participant
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hi. I sent a polygon NFT to my Matic address on defi wallet… should I have selected recieve ethereum nft. The option for polygon is not visible in recieve nft… so I selected recieve matic on tokens and used that address… I know they are the same but will my transaction be
- → Hopefully, The NFTS i have created able to make ur day more colorful 😘 https://www.instagram.com/wallmetaart https://opensea.io/collection/wallmetaart
- → Check out this great TacoCoin Tuesday promo video created by the kind folks at the greenery hour! Check them out.
- → Up and coming NFT project to Solana! Battlepups looking for new projects to collab with and grow with!
- → Want to delegate some MATIC? Watch a detailed video guide & learn how to delegate MATIC tokens🔥 Spoiler🤫 It’s much easier than baking a🥐😅
- → Opensea (NFT marketplace) is centralised in every possible manner. They take a 2.5 % cut in every trade, they’ve the power to label your asset, they can take unforgivable actions on negative labels such as freezing your account on the platform for any future trade (on the assets you own as well).
- → The problem with nft’s. This video has been blowing up on YouTube and I must admit he makes some Valid points about nft’s and crypto in general…
- → Good news for NFT fans. OpenSea gives away $10 million worth of NFT. There’s not much time left! Have time to take part!!!
- → 🔥BitKeep, the top Asian Web3.0 multi-chain wallet, will launch the world’s first K-NFT Week (Korean NFT Week) on August 29. 🎊The prize pool is up to $20,000🚀 🔗Details: https://blog.bitkeep.com/en/?p=1667 ✅ Follow @BitKeep_Announcements [Image]
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Video of Russian tank being stolen by tractor is being sold for at least 500’000$ 🤯 on Opensea
- → Why is swap fee so high to get MATIC? How do I get matic without having enough MATIC to buy more of it
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → Just finished liquidating my Matic and Sand in order to stake on sandbox and now I’m 0.01 matic short from the fees to stake. Need to buy a small amount of matic to cover the fees, is there a minimum transfer amount on Crypto.com. Will be purchasing to then send over to my MetaMask wallet.
- → I mistakenly sent some MATIC from metamask (MATIC mainnet network) to the MATIC Ecr20 Deposit address on Binance.US and now I have no ETA on when I can actually trade my funds! Has this happened to you before? If so how long does it take before it’s deposited? I sure hope it is soon.