- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by nicolas_0311.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 12:47 #387406nicolas_0311Participant
**Why BTC’s Energy Consumption Is An Optimised Design By Nature**
BTC’s energy consumption has been widely criticised. People claim that it is an outdated feature and newer, more modern blockchains have overcome that problem.
I wrote an article to discuss why it is a common misconception of BTC. In fact, the article argues that BTC’s energy usage is an optimal design choice which is based on scientific laws and forms the most critical component to make BTC the most advanced and secure store of value.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Institutions are continuing to buy BTC even as prices are going up! Microstrategy bought 4,176 BTC while Luna Foundation Guard bought 5,773 BTC this last week. So nearly 10,000 BTC is going into long term HODL!