- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Mr_P_Nissaurus.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:03 #345525DrewBrew95Participant
Image / Caught me talking s*** about Fiat. Thoughts?Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:03 #345526Mr_P_Nissaurus
Bitcoin mining’s energy usage, being only about one twentieth of one percent of global power, is not a problem. Funny how the critics just don’t give a damn about any of the remaining 99.95% of energy used.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Fiat is a one trick pony. Since there can be unlimited amounts of fiat printed, every asset that is scarce by nature can have its value coopted by fiat as long as there is a paper market created against it.
- → I can finally say something! I’m back and it feels good. Question why is nobody talking about Ryoshi Vision? For those who stake, they know what I’m talking about.
- → Anyone notice that Cardano(Ada) is avoided being mentioned in some podcasts and YouTube feeds which discuss other layer one solutions. I’m NOT talking about Bitcoin or Etherium only channels but channels which discuss more than only one layer one project. Any constructive thoughts on why? Thanks!
- → I am the future FUD and I predict this to be the next talking point. “ If you support crypto, you support Russia “. Thoughts?
- → Can someone link me to the actual Bloomberg interview with Vitalik from just recently? He was talking about his thoughts on the “crypto winter.”
- → In Auckland, New Zealand, my first ever real world BTC experience.Took the boy out for some night time birthday shopping. Caught a taxi bike was ecstatic with the option to pay by BTC. Thanks Tim, you made a great birthday even greater. [Image]
- → Cryptocurrencies will not “kill” fiat and people who think so are ignorant. But, Crypto and Fiat can coexist, and competitiveness in that financial world suits us all
- → FIAT Money continues to be the Currency of Choice for Criminals, not Crypto: Less than 1% of Crypto Transactions are Connected to Crime, more than $1,600,000,000,000 of FIAT is Connected to Crime each Year
- → How can crypto replace fiat when crypto has value only relative to fiat?
- → In USA, what are the best ways (avoiding fees and avoiding banks/services that freeze accounts for this frequently) to go from UST on anchor protocol -> Get fiat USD somehow from it -> send that fiat USD to transferwise to pay someone?
- → For SHIB to hit $1, as some of you believe is possible, it would have to have a market cap of $549.1 Trillion. That is over 10X the market cap of all FIAT in existence. That means if all FIAT in the world was converted to SHIB, it still would only have a market price of approximately 10 cents.
- → Crypto wont delete fiat from existence just like fiat didnt delete gold and silver.
- → Why the hate for fiat in this community? Fiat bills are colorful and can be used as great bookmarks.
- → Fiat money and its debt based structure. Many citizens still do not understand how fundamentally fiat money is based upon debt and results in ever increasing indebtedness while the banks extract more and more wealth from the economy.
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.