- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by sloe-berry-brain.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 19:37 #387011curvy_memberParticipant
I’ve been looking for this answer and can’t seem to find it. I called Coinbase to ask and they couldn’t answer and have escalated my support ticket.
My question is, if I’m already staking ADA on Coinbase, and I buy net-new coins, do those new coins get added to what I’m already staking automatically?
Seems like a simple enough question, but I’m not seeing anything obvious and not seeing anything obvious in the Coinbase knowledge base section.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 19:37 #387012sloe-berry-brain
If Coinbase dont know, we dont know.
The best place to stake is in your own wallet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → My account of Coinbase pro is frozen. I’m not able to buy, sell or deposit. I called Coinbase support and they said Coinbase pro doesn’t have phone number and I need to send email to specialist. But they didn’t resolve my issue. Do you know how to contact Coinbase pro?
- → Don’t know if many people know this. Posted earlier about staking on coinbase and if anyone could give me advice. I’ve been reading the tos and it says “coinbase will distribute any rewards to you after receipt by coinbase, minus a 25% commission”. Had no clue about this.
- → Just saw they added staking on regular Coinbase for cardano. Do I transfer my cardano from CB Pro to regular CB and stake it?