- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by AutoModerator.
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 11:48 #409175SL13PNIRParticipant
Cardano Foundation Alpha Program – Blockchain educationWednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 11:48 #409176AutoModerator
* [**NEWBIES GUIDE**](https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/lnj5ne/getting_started_guide_a_newbies_guide_to_cardano/) *Start here*
* [**PROJECT CATALYST**](https://cardano.ideascale.com/) *Propose and vote on projects*
* ⚠️ [**PSA – SCAMS**](https://www.reddit.com/r/cardano/comments/lccorg/psa_there_is_no_such_thing_as_cardano_giveaways/) *Be wary of common scams!*
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/cardano) if you have any questions or concerns.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Algorand Foundation announces global winners for its $50M blockchain research and education programme. 10 of the best Universities in the world were selected. These grants will fund research and education hubs on university campuses worldwide and help fund the future of blockchain and cryptography.
- → Algorand Foundation announces global winners for its $50M blockchain research and education program
- → The Algorand Foundation is excited to announce that the Community Relay Node Program will go live on 1st of March. This program is the next step on the path to bringing Relay Nodes to the same level of decentralization as the Algorand blockchain’s consensus participation nodes.