- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by anoncop4041.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 04:55 #386734Internet_Of_VotersParticipant
Can Cardano be used as a token for decentralised democracy? From what I read (given my limited capacity in the computing realm) it seems Cardano has all the attributes necessary to run a voting platform which can collect consensus across multiple channels, effectively delivering preferences. This capacity can provide vote signal to a civic administration. In doing so, the corruptible human element can be deducted from the decision tree, providing direct linkage between voters and true democratic representation.
Does this make any sense?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 04:55 #386735defiroose
Cardano can definitely be used to create voting systems. We’re going to be seeing a lot more voting systems come to life in the coming months. Many Decentralized Identity projects being built on Cardano could improve democracy too.
I don’t think ADA is the ideal voting tool. But Cardano can create many types of assets that can be utilized for voting.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 04:55 #386736anoncop4041
Sounds like a lot of fancy words for mob rule. But I don’t see why Cardano as an asset couldn’t be utilized to facilitate mob rule if people decide to back it. I personally oppose mob rule, but maybe I’m the odd one out
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Bitcoins market cap compared to Total Alt Coin market cap (excluding BTC and Eth) show us there is one more push for alt coins.
- → Today I had Pi on the Cardano Aura Podcast, he tells us the story of building a DEX for Cardano and about the future of the first AMM DEX in the ADA ecosystem!
- → Apple X Cardano. Anyone know what went on with the company’s and is there big future updates coming with them I’ve heard a lot of discussions about cardano being the “apple of crypto” not sure if I’ll get down voted just if it is the apple of crypto it’ll be nice !! Love this community!