- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by frankygeeeeee.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 12:44 #310489frankygeeeeeeParticipant
I’ve been building a cannabis centric community for a few years now and i want to launch an low mint count Non-Fungible Token to serve as club membership. I’m torn between different chains to start with. There is a draft of a roadmap at this point, but the goal is to build a DAPP for the community with the proceeds from the mint. Is that feasible at this stage in the Cardano Game? Do ya’ll think i would realistically be able to pay someone ADA to build us a DAPP in a reasonable amount of time?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I hodl but the argument about average housing cost surpassing wage growth is really not the great argument. If you build a house the way people used to build in 1930s, you can probably build it at one’s average annual household income or at a small multiple.
- → If I have an idea for a dApp or project, is there somewhere to find Cardano developers who might be able to build it?
- → Introduction to AlgoDex V2.0: An Algorand Order Book Exchange & Decentralized Marketplace. Has bid/ask spreads and the ability to place offers on NFTs. Info about new dAPP mailbox (batch sending of ASAs – recipients don’t need to be opted in), Yieldly Partnership, and more!