- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by RiceComprehensive904.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 06:26 #380286RiceComprehensive904Participant
I came with this problem that I on-ramp some stablecoins to ethereum and then I realize that I cant swap it because I didn’t on-ramp ETH, hence I had to re-buy ETH to be able to do transfer/swap/etc.
Is there anybody of you came up with similar issue? like you receive a gift nft or any other assets but then you cant move them around cause you dont have for gas fees?
Is there any other solution to this problem that is not on-ramp for the native token ? (cause usually minimum on-ramp is \~USD50)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 150 USD Value and 230 USD gas, this is ridicules, how can i avoid this fee, at this moment i cant cancel it now, any help is apreaciated , is been 2 months waiting for lower gas fees that is what the customer support toll me that i can wait for lower gas fees but i seem to no going to happend any ti
- → How is ETH even a thing if the gas fees are so high? I want to swap USD10 worth ETH for another coin, it’s USD46 for gas fees.
- → ETH founder Vitalik Buterin says crypto payments will “make sense” as transaction fees fall under a cent. Do you think the ETH 2.0 merge will reduce gas fees on ETH ETH?
- → Please help. Lol I’m not new, and definitely not ignorant. But honestly is there a way that I can swap my tokens, (layer 2/side chain concept). Gas fees are gas fees. 😠 I’m just looking it make some plays but #gasfees
- → Can’t send ETH Matic (blocked… small amount and gas prices to high). What DEX with low min swap to use along metamask to swap to a low trans fees crypto?
- → I said it once and I’ll say it again. Gas fees on ETH will NEVER be cheap. Rollups are the ones that will have incredibly low gas fees. Let me explain:
- → Can’t swap wETH to Matic with the “Swap for gas token” option
- → I just placed a bid and paid the gas fees for the same, do I need to pay the gas fees again if I win the bid?
- → Why have Gas Fees and Traffic been really high lately? When does Avax have plans to reduce gas costs? Is there a consistent time of day when fees are low?
- → Just invested more into ETH, first time holding more ETH than BTC. Beginner Q: With gas fees as high as it is, does ETH have a chance or plan to get adopted as day-to-day currency?
- → With ETH gas prices, Is it worth me putting in £100 monthly? Or wait a few months and put like £500 in all at one time? I still don’t understand the gas fees. On Coinbase I think it is all calculated, so I’m not sure how much I am actually losing
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → Can anyone help me understand why I am unable to cover the gas fees for these. I have the money on both eth and Matic side but for some reason I refuses to acknowledge the funds available and keeps claiming no gas available.
- → PSA to all the new crypto investors out there. ETH gas fees are low right now. So if you have been wanting to stake, buy, trade, sell, or transfer, but haven’t done so because the fees have been too high, now is a great time to do it.
- → ETH gas fees are inversely correlated with gasoline/petrol fees due to science.