- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by _risho_.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:39 #350318GuessWhat_InTheButtParticipant
There’s soooo much outdated stuff on there. Some even with over a million downloads.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:39 #350319_risho_
i use docker all the time for random stuff on my nas, so i’m not like some anti-docker extremist. that said running docker images for mission critical security stuff with money involved is absolutely insane. we shouldn’t be telling people to update their docker images, we should be telling people to absolutely under no circumstances use docker for crypto stuff. this is just begging to have all of your money stolen from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → NODLing with Docker: Run a participation node with Docker and 3 commands!
- → Imagine buying anything that you want with Sol. You don’t need a visa card nor anything related to online payment. Only a biometric eye code to unlock and purchase anything using AI. What an utopia!
- → Players in the No Man’s Sky Galactic Hub have created their own economy and cryptocurrency called Hub Coin [Crypto News]
- → Monero miner in docker
- → I feel like investing in shitcoins is already outdated
- → if contracts cant be modified or deleted wont the outdated/dead/whatever contracts just start pilling up? wont that be an issue when most of the contract would be just those? im noob btw
- → Banks shouldn’t complain about cryptocurrency security since some of their core infrastructure are run by software/hardware invented in the 50’s, so outdated that they have to look for retirees to support them.
- → Its a total bust. Its uninvestable. The technology is outdated and its price is down over 50% in a few months.
- → 12 words in my head for any amount of BTC that I can use however I damn please. this just perfectly summarises how outdated and irrelevant gvts are becoming. change happens fast. [Image]
- → Confused running monerod in non-clearnet
- → am I getting attacked in any way? never seen this upono opening monerod
- → monerod connection problem
- → Monerod && p2pool && xmrig && monero-wallet-cli Install Video Guide
- → Interacting with monerod or wallet cli using python
- → I keep getting this message when running my ./monerod daemon