- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by lorenzomofo.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:46 #294410lorenzomofoParticipant
Can the Loopring Smart Wallet limit the amount that dApps can withdraw if I already approved them?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I have now delegated my wallet to a pool, what does redelegate mean now? I thought as soon as I send new ada to my wallet it is delegated automatically, so my entire wallet amount is always delegated, also didn’t see an option where you could delegate only a limited amount from a wallet..?
- → Different amount in pancake swap. Trust wallet shows one amount then when I go to pancake swap and check through usdy it shows a way less amount of money
- → What if most rich people already learned their lesson and are already invested in crypto this early, what chances of it pumping back higher or even close to ATH given the high market cap we already have?
- → How I Can Withdraw DOT From Polkadot Wallet TO Binance?I’ve only 1.5 dot in my wallet can I withdraw it?
- → Headline: “We have been working since June to get Algorand ASA support added to Trust Wallet . Headline now has approved PRs in the Trust Wallet codebase and we have paid listing fees to make this a reality. Algorand ASAs are coming to Trust Wallet”
- → So, I have deployed my smart contract already for my NFT collection. Would I be able to add a whitelist function to it even though I have already deployed it?
- → I don’t understand ETH L2 solutions like Loopring, but I have a good understanding of BTC’s Lightning Network. Does Loopring function similar to Lightning?
- → zkEVM and Loopring Earn: Two Reasons To Remain Bullish on the Loopring (LRC) Coin Through 2022 [Crypto News]
- → what is the cheapest way to put found in to Terra station from other type of blockchain? for example from bsc or cronos? if best is to use exchange like hotbit or kucoin? but what token send straight to Terra station wallet? from. kucoin Luna withdraw is limit of minimum 70$ and fee 0.1luna
- → Ape Jpeg Non-Fungible Tokens culture has gone way out of hand. Most hacks victims are people clueless about crypto + custody, either used plaintext keys, or approved/signed on fake websites or phishing victims. The Non-Fungible Token market needs a purge and hackers are already at it
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → Stop limit sell order + Limit sell order?
- → [QUESTION] Can you place a LIMIT SELL order BELOW the BEST LIMIT BID (buy) price?
- → is it possible to do a limit buy and limit sell in one order?
- → Will the gas limit of 30 Million stay the same after the merge? Who will decide about the gas limit after the merge? Right now miners can decide.