- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Far_Perception_3815.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 06:45 #206539knowledgelover94Participant
I bought some UST on Coinbase and want to deposit it but I don’t see an address for UST. Can I only send LUNA? Will I have to buy LUNA and send that to swap for UST? Not sure why they wouldn’t have an address for UST.
Side question, is there a way to see your rewards for putting money into the Anchor protocol?
Thanks in advance!Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 06:45 #206540ALoopIsALoop
UST on Coinbase is ERC-20, not native Terra. Do not try to send directly to your Terra wallet.
You can send it to Kucoin, Kucoin will convert it to native UST on withdrawal to your wallet. $2 or $4UST fee on Kucoin to send out.
[https://app.anchorprotocol.com](https://app.anchorprotocol.com) – Earn tab will show your UST and Reward amount.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 06:45 #206541zerofunds
TerrabridgeFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 06:45 #206542Far_Perception_3815
That’s actually WRAPPED Luna. So, they don’t operate on the same blockchain.
I buy mine through Kraken, some suggest KuCoin. How we, I did purchase my in their TerraStation wallet by using Transak. Just say you want to buy in Fiat; it worked easy for me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Confusion- if I’m in the USA, is there any point to ever buying UST? This youtube video says that I cannot send UST from an exchange to terra station in the USA. So now what, do I need to swap out the UST I bought from okcoin into Luna first?
- → What is the difference when you buy ust from KuCoin transfer in terra station and deposit it in anchor protocol vs when you buy luna and swap it for ust in terra station and then deposit in Anchor ?
- → what is the cheapest way to put found in to Terra station from other type of blockchain? for example from bsc or cronos? if best is to use exchange like hotbit or kucoin? but what token send straight to Terra station wallet? from. kucoin Luna withdraw is limit of minimum 70$ and fee 0.1luna