- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Blockchain_Benny.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345744troythedefenderParticipant
Eth classic is pumping today, despite being a useless chain, solely because crypto miner Antpool announced a $10 million investment in Eth classic. You must ask yourself why Antpool would announce such an investment (a relatively trivial one at that – $10 million is fairly small compared to what most legitimate chains invest in development. Example, Polygon announced a $100 million developer fund a couple months ago on top of millions invested over the last year. Many more examples of other chains if you have been paying attention).
The reason is likely because Antpool is one of the biggest crypto miners, the 3rd largest BTC mining pool and 14th largest Ethereum mining pool. As such, they have the most to lose when proof of work projects die out, which most inevitably will absent perhaps BTC. They know Eth’s merge to proof of stake this year will further kill the utility of an already useless chain like Eth Classic. Without users, mining pools like Antpool that mine dead chains like Eth classic become less profitable. So they make an announcement of a trivial investment fund to get you to buy it so they can sell their mined Eth classic at a bit higher price. Buy away if you choose, but buyer beware, because there’s only one true, functional, and highly developed Ethereum and it doesn’t have the word classic in its name.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345745ACorDC
It’s all a casino. Who cares what other people gamble on?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345746BakedPotato840
So this post pretty much guarantees ETC will keep pumpingThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345747Smiling_Jack_
If a coin has an adjective in its name, stay away.Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345748Harold838383
Was wondering why this thing continues to pump. I’m guessing that newbies think they have to buy a whole Eth and resort to Eth classic insteadThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345749skdesign808
AgreedThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 00:01 #345750Blockchain_Benny
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → 3AC and BlockFi Made The Same Exact Dumb Trade And Seem Headed For The Same Dumb Place [Crypto News]
- → guys, it doesn’t matter if these are prices that people wished for last year. this is dumb. you are dumb.
- → Heres to the dumb bastards who asked me if I was just gambing after making 200k yesterday with Luna Classic 😂👌💎🍾🥂💰 [Image]
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!
- → I have been buying all day. Had $1,000 and been buying all day in $100 increments. I am literally buying my Freedom. RIP to those giving up their freedoms today.
- → Hello! Casual ETH HODLer here…. I am not a crypto expert, but have been buying a little ETH every week for more than a year now. I have a question. Do the recent events in Ukraine (or anywhere else) affect the future price of ETH?
- → BTC and Ethereum Are Falling Further. More Crypto Firms Are Under Pressure. Nonetheless, I’m buying more ETH, albeit little by little, 1 ETH per buy, to 200 ETH for long-term 2030 staking!!! GLTA!!!
- → I just bought 5 more ETH for USD$7,561.52, at the rate of USD$1509.64 per ETH. How on earth are people still not buying??? We are just 8 days away from The Merge, the biggest and most bullish catalysts in crypto history!!! I’m now LONG 215 ETH, 200 of which are staked long-term at 3.26% APY. GLTA!!!
- → If Kwon doesnt want burn to be implemented. Could we propose something like that to Luna Classic when it forks? If Luna Classic becomes more attractive to investors rather than new Luna, it would be punch to Kwon’s face.
- → What’s the benefit of bridging Luna Wormhole to Luna Classic? My Luna Wormhole goes up in price same way Luna classic is.
- → Pay attention to Stablecoin and Classic. Based on the current situation it appears we may be positioning for a larger uptrend on Classic. Interesting how Stablecoin is almost at .07 at the moment.