- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ashinamune.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:18 #294950CryptoKeeper808Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Buy Burritos with BTC? Chipotle Now Accepts Cryptocurrencies – CNET.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:25 #294951Ateam043
This was posted like 10 times yesterday 😂.
Flexa doing big things….Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:28 #294952bitcornminerguy
Does anyone know yet if paying in crypto makes it taste better?
Not knocking Chipotle… just saying sometimes things taste better when you use a coupon or reward. LOLThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:45 #294953coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Chipotle has partnered with payment platform Flexa to accept cryptocurrencies, digital tokens and digital dollars. Customers can spend digital currency at any of the over 2,975 Chipotle locations across the US. To ease customers in to the process, Flexa will give 10% off their first order.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 22:50 #294954ashinamune
What type of coin do you have to use?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Chipotle Now Accepts BTC And Other Cryptocurrencies As Payment [Crypto News]
- → Chipotle now accepts BTC and is offering 10% when paying with crypto [Crypto News]
- → Terra 2.0 Launch Planned Following Luna Meltdown. This Week’s Top BTC and Crypto News – CNET [Crypto News]
- → Chipotle now accepts cryptocurrency as payment [Crypto News]
- → AMC now accepts BTC, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies for online payments [Crypto News]
- → Who else has played the Chipotle “Buy the dip” game hoping to win BTC only to get gauc for a penny? [Image]
- → American Fast Food Chain Chipotle Embraces Crypto Payments in the US [Crypto News]
- → El Salvador accepts BTC as legal tender. Ukraine legalizes cryptocurrencies. Congressmen are defending crypto against the SEC. Is it slowly happening?
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → Dubai keeps trying to lure crypto people in to support their falling economy, top real estate developer (that built Burj Khalifa) now accepts crypto for all their properties [Crypto News]
- → Ireland to Ban Political Donations in Cryptocurrencies | The Street Crypto: BTC and cryptocurrency news, advice, analysis and more [Crypto News]
- → BTC is a trojan horse of freedom, doesn’t matter who accepts it BTC will bring their people freedom to be able and do with their money as they want. This is why we cheer on anyone who adopts BTC, no matter how evil they may be. You don’t tell Troy not to let the Trojan horse in.
- → AMC Theatres Now Accepts Dogecoin and Shiba Inu Crypto Payments – Featured BTC News
- → Maryland Porsche Dealer Now Accepts BTC Payments [Crypto News]
- → Swiss Luxury Watchmaker Tag Heuer Accepts BTC, Shiba Inu, Stablecoin Payments in the US [Crypto News]