- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by lildenselayer.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 10:47 #273939canoli91Participant
Image / Buttcoiners too lazy to do anything.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 10:51 #273940canoli91
so clearly the vast majority of that sub has 0 ambition…I am a tradesman. I love to build my own stuff. If I could build my own home it would be a dream.
I tend to gardens every year and want to raise livestock one day. I heat my home with Bitcoin and would like to heat a greenhouse one day to be fully self sustaining. I’ve been browsing that sub the last few days and holy crap they have to be the most miserable group to exist? At this point we all know Bitcoin at least isn’t going anywhere. They are setting themselves up for huge humiliation in another 2-3 years.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 10:51 #273941Cristek
Buttcoiners are like Barcelona fans that dont go and see any Barcelona games…
Instead, they go and see Real Madrid in hopes of seeing them loose…
Leave them be… They’ll have to use BTC sooner or later…Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 11:00 #273942dlq84
I bet they have never cooked their own food ever, that’s what they have the moms for, it’s too hard to walk up the stairs from the basement.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 11:01 #273943MassiveNutInButt
There is literally NO risk as long as you educate yourself accordinglySunday, May 15th, 2022 at 11:13 #273944tokyo_aces
The user’s misconception is a misunderstanding of the term “bank” as it is used in his definition — an entity that stores your money **and loans out to others, invests that money into various assets, credits people, etc etc** – vs how it is used in the “Be your own bank” notion – an entity that stores your money. PERIOD.
I too would not trust myself or most others to be their own *commercial/investment banks*.
I have no problem trusting myself to be my own store of liquid cash. In the US, you can’t do that so easily. Your options:
1. Hold everything in cash – good luck with e-payments, and get placed on lists when you use the cash for large purchases.
2. Hold everything in checks – ditto the above, maybe slightly safer than cash to hold in your house
Bitcoin lets you participate in electronic banking without the damn bank itself, and the risks associated with cash.
Go to a developing country where the banks aren’t so trustworthy and that just sweetens the deal.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 11:17 #273945lildenselayer
Say it with me:
Banks. Are. Economic. Parasites.
“Outsourcing” is meant to help you – not steal from you…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Is people really to lazy to scroll on the page too check if the question already have been answered? I thought I was lazy 🤔
- → Imagine buying anything that you want with Sol. You don’t need a visa card nor anything related to online payment. Only a biometric eye code to unlock and purchase anything using AI. What an utopia!
- → Buttcoiners have been waiting since 2018 to feel good again [Image]