- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by joshstewart90.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 18:19 #325058joshstewart90Participant
[ButtcoinASA](https://buttcoin.cc) now have their reserve wallet.
This is a wallet that is recognized on algodesk so that funds in the reserve wallet do not show as in circulation. This reserve wallet is also a MultiSig wallet. We just today moved 50,000,000 Butts to the reserve wallet. These funds will be used for donating and promotion. The rest of the Butts **not** in circulation will be locked up by tomorrow with tiny lock for about 6-7 months. While I go through this lockup process I will document it so that new people wanting to start their own ASA can learn how to lock up their tokens should they wish to do that.
In the interest of transparency I will display below all the wallets that ButtCoin officially holds.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wallet multisig solana ?
- → Wrote a “white paper” on how to build a p2p trading app using multisig
- → Surrender DAO/Multisig
- → Are there any multisig wallets for Cardano?
- → Is there a working multisig solution for Solana wallets ?
- → Multisig wallet for Terraluna?
- → Ada staking wallet for children’s long term savings. so I want to open wallets for my kids. 9 & 3 years old. I’m just wondering what the best way to go about it is. I like the idea of a multisig wallet, but I don’t need it. maybe just use dadalus as a paper wallet would do. any thoughts?
- → Creating a Multisig Wallet with zpub/zpriv keys in Electrum.
- → Multisig questions
- → Getting MultiSig Protection with a Single Hardware Wallet – Could be a better solution…. For personal vault
- → Partnership Announcement: Solend & Snowflake Multisig
- → In chain scrow. Are there multisig wallets controllable by only a majority of signatures?
- → Multisig?
- → Stuck on Multisig Wallet with MyAlgo
- → technical question regarding multisig vault