- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by [deleted].
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:04 #344544CrazyChildhooodParticipant
We know that at every halving the mining difficulty helps boost bitcoin prices. In between that, there has to be some positive news that will boost confidence to. What is your bullish thesis going into the next halving?Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:28 #344545ANGELINA__JOLIE
Satoshi planned and made 4 years halvings and mining difficulties so you dont need a thesis. Adoption is another thing thouMonday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:34 #344546Homem4deBtc
My thesis consists of the devs doing work on all of the things to be built on top of Bitcoin. That we will slowly start to see over the next year or two and how they will make the difficulty of entry even lower for more Plebs.Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:51 #344547[deleted]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → My Thesis on KUJI and team KUJIRA and why sKUJI makes me very bullish
- → Until there is mass adoption of BTC, yes, it will behave like a speculative asset. No- that doesn’t mean the thesis behind it is wrong, and I am still 100% bullish and holding.
- → The Fed decision was EXTREMELY encouraging and there were no nasty surprises. The only major threat to a bullish market right now is the situation in Ukraine … but I believe there will be NO WAR and that we’re back on track for an extremely bullish 2022. This is why …
- → A Thesis to Consider!
- → Does the competition between L1s disprove the Fat Protocol thesis?
- → A NEAR Protocol thesis and why I think it’ll be one of the biggest L1s in 2022 and beyond
- → The Cardano Blockspace Thesis
- → Fat Protocol Thesis 🧩
- → A Coherent investment thesis looking forward to “bear market” and ETH merge
- → Survey on ETH Proof Of Stake software (Bachelors Thesis)
- → Saw this write up on the Cosmos sovereignty thesis circulating around Twitter
- → Bachelor Thesis Help (Lightning Network). Please Share sources/knowledge. Thank you
- → Using polygon to build a healthcare platform for my undergrad thesis
- → Dissertation/Thesis Questionnaire
- → My investment thesis in a nutshell [Image]