- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by DocumentingBitcoin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 16:26 #344219DocumentingBitcoinParticipant
Image / BTC’s value explained
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This whole set of comments from munger/Buffett—I cannot believe they do not understand the value of bitcoin and its value as a currency/store of value, which leaves me to believe that their comments are malicious
- → Gold transfers value across time but not space. Fiat transfers value across space but not time. BTC transfers value across both time and space.
- → Why isn’t bitcoin considered a currency that you have exchange rates with? im trying to compare the value of BTC vs USD using their value change with respect to the value of the euro, and I can’t find charts that demonstrate the exchange rate of BTC to EUR as you see with USD to EUR
- → There will NEVER be only 21 million BTCs!
- → Reducing BTCs energy use by 99% (theoretical question)
- → Keep your BTCs in your own wallet
- → CMV: All apps and sites should list BTC totals/costs/balances in sats by default instead of in decimals of whole BTCs
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]
- → What’s done ain’t gotta be explained one thing I learned on the streets.. if you say something about it you dealt it or know who did it… should of kept your silence [Image]
- → ⚠️ I quietly make a prediction: Btwn Jan. 25 and Feb. 1, 2022, it becomes clear that Dogecoin is rising in value in a noteworthy way. And at sometime during the month of Feb, investor money flows into Doge like crazy, dramatically boosting value, and at some time in Feb Dogecoin experiences FOMO ⚠️
- → Banks saying no value to now telling us what the fair value is!
- → Tip: Don’t value your altcoins against USD, value them against BTC
- → Anyone arguing about BTC’s energy consumption understands neither BTC nor energy. BTC’s energy use is a function of its value. The network algorithmically resolves the exact amount of energy (work) required to secure that value at any given time.
- → If I long farm on Mirror protocol, is the asset – ust amount automatically adjusted to be 50% – 50% in value or does it ignore it, if the value ratio changes because of exchange rate fluctuation?
- → Made this ₿Itcoin ₿lackhole digital artwork for everyone here. An artistic example of ₿Itcoin’s finite properties that have the ability to absorb the value of everything in the world that is traded for it, while maintaining its finite, yet ever financial value growing ₿lackhole