- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by mfuentz.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 05:14 #350141Spats_McGeeParticipant
OK this is a weird one but hear me out.
Say you’re traveling through the multiverse. You find yourself in a universe where something is different. Maybe instead of Hilary Clinton winning the presidency in 2016, it was Donald Trump.
And you wonder “OK, where exactly did my timeline diverge from this one?”
So here’s the solution: don’t leave your universe without a copy of your local BTC Blockchain. Now you can compare your Blockchain with the local universe’s and see (with 10 minute resolution) exactly where they diverged.
No need to trawl through newspaper headlines or whatever… Just check the block headers.
Pretty neat huh?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 05:35 #350142mfuentz
They could be a divergence in universes, but the same blocks still mined for some time, unless something about the reason for the multiverse resulting in someone doi mg on something different with the chain – starting mining or making a different transaction
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Venezuela, bitcoin oil and the multiverse.
- → Coinbase Wallet Data Directory IOS. Willing to pay
- → There will NEVER be only 21 million BTCs!
- → Vote for HEADLINE in the Algorand Ecosystem Directory!
- → It’s Time To Vote! The Project Directory For Riptide Is Now Open
- → Reducing BTCs energy use by 99% (theoretical question)
- → Keep your BTCs in your own wallet
- → CMV: All apps and sites should list BTC totals/costs/balances in sats by default instead of in decimals of whole BTCs
- → Why would you want to create your own blockchain, instead of deploying a smart contract on an existing blockchain?
- → Interesting and novel: an Ethereum-based blockchain platform called Non-Fungible Token Worlds can run Minecraft (which has 170M users every month) on Switch, Xbox, PlayStation and PC consoles to integrate with the so-called metaverse and blockchain space.
- → Interesting Take on Blockchain: blockchain for birth certificates and deeds are the ‘way of the future’ [Crypto News]
- → Another issue The Block Crypto: Solana’s blockchain clock loses track of time, now running 30 minutes behind. theblockcrypto.com/post/149112/solanas-blockchain-clock-loses-track-of-time-now-running-30-minutes-behind
- → Is Australian zoo launching green wildlife NFTs on the Algorand blockchain? Australian zoo goes green with NFTs and partners with NFT meadow labs to deploy NFTs on a carbon-negative blockchain.
- → NFT collection for women’s reproductive rights will be launched on the Polygon blockchain. Will women’s reproductive rights NFTs be launched on the Polygon blockchain?
- → Blockchain Top G Michael Saylor arrested for alleged tax fraud, signaling potential trouble ahead for blockchain