- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Castr0-.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205515Horizon0DParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – BTC Will Continue To Outperform Stock Market.
Read Here (Article Link):Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205516ShanktarDonetsk
I approve this messageThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205517Horizon0D
Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Mike McGlone says that Bitcoin (BTC) will continue to see more gains than the stock market as the benchmark crypto asset catapults to a 2022 record high.
“Bitcoin’s supply is declining by code and its demand and adoption are rising and you’re really seeing from the war, its value coming out as the store value exchange mechanism. In some places, becoming global collateral. To me, that’s the macro big picture that was pulled down initially with that lower tie from the stock market.”Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205518Gwsb1
And yet I just saw an article here that reported the Bitcoin – S&P 500 correlation was the highest ever, something over 90%.
Who you going to trust? For me it’s certainly not the clowns on Reddit. It’s my gut.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205519coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Mike McGlone says Bitcoin will continue to see more gains than the stock market as the benchmark crypto asset catapults to a 2022 record high. Bitcoin’s supply is declining by code and its demand and adoption are rising, he added. Bitcoin is the most significant fluent, widely-traded 24/7 asset in the planet.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205520Educational-Loan-756
Pretty soon a large amount of money from the stock market will be transferred to cryptoThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:55 #205521Castr0-
They will attack crypto but BTC will continue his path
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → So is BTC parallel with the stock market? Do you guys think bitcoin will crash of the stock market crashes? I have been hearing both sides what is your experience I have only been holding BTC for about a year I have seen it go both ways, what are your thoughts?
- → Commodity expert says BTC likely to continue ‘outperforming gold, stock market’ etc. [News]
- → Crypto exchange FTX plans to roll out zero-commission stock trading. Stock purchases can be made with stablecoins as well as traditional dollar deposits [Crypto News]