- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by helengeli.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 19:22 #350373helengeliParticipant
Image / Made in Louvre Paris
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Fiat is a one trick pony. Since there can be unlimited amounts of fiat printed, every asset that is scarce by nature can have its value coopted by fiat as long as there is a paper market created against it.
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → SLFMaven to accept BTC as payment for product sales and adopts BTC as corporate treasury reserve asset, “We believe in the future of BTC and that fiat currency systems represent a risk to the productivity of assets on the balance sheet”
- → Cryptocurrencies will not “kill” fiat and people who think so are ignorant. But, Crypto and Fiat can coexist, and competitiveness in that financial world suits us all
- → FIAT Money continues to be the Currency of Choice for Criminals, not Crypto: Less than 1% of Crypto Transactions are Connected to Crime, more than $1,600,000,000,000 of FIAT is Connected to Crime each Year
- → How can crypto replace fiat when crypto has value only relative to fiat?
- → In USA, what are the best ways (avoiding fees and avoiding banks/services that freeze accounts for this frequently) to go from UST on anchor protocol -> Get fiat USD somehow from it -> send that fiat USD to transferwise to pay someone?
- → For SHIB to hit $1, as some of you believe is possible, it would have to have a market cap of $549.1 Trillion. That is over 10X the market cap of all FIAT in existence. That means if all FIAT in the world was converted to SHIB, it still would only have a market price of approximately 10 cents.
- → Crypto wont delete fiat from existence just like fiat didnt delete gold and silver.
- → Why the hate for fiat in this community? Fiat bills are colorful and can be used as great bookmarks.
- → Fiat money and its debt based structure. Many citizens still do not understand how fundamentally fiat money is based upon debt and results in ever increasing indebtedness while the banks extract more and more wealth from the economy.
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]
- → Tool For Orange-Pilling & Education – Comparison Chart: BTC vs Fiat [Image]
- → Wouldn’t have said it better. BTC allows you to break free from fiat abusers, including nation states and central banks. [Image]