- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by LividMathematician45.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:57 #316656LividMathematician45Participant
Image / BTC, the journey so far.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]
- → Just imagin in the far far away future human become so advanced and found aliens,now we can travel in universal spaceship with aliens and paper money is not good for aliens because of space and gravity+ they dont care about dollar but instead they use bitcoin in buying space things to eat/drink etc [Image]
- → Tips for Young/New Crypto Investors from my journey so far
- → A journey to BTC Citadel [Image]
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → The comparative growth rates of BTC and other assets over the last 10 years show that even with the current correction, BTC is far ahead. [Image]
- → Hi guys, whats your educated guess on scalability potential? As far as my knowledge goes. Right now the network is running ~2-5TPS. How far can it go?
- → “The journey to financial freedom begins with a single satoshi” [Image]
- → 🦐 ➡️ 🦀 It’s been a long time coming… I’ve been DCA’ing for some time but I was able to catch the falling knife and buy enough to get me over the finish line. This was no easy feat. I’m just an ordinary guy with an ordinary life. Best of luck to those on a similar journey. Onto the next. [Image]
- → I Took 1 Whole Coin off the Market: My One Week Journey Dealing w/ the Bank Just to Buy a BTC.
- → How Far BTC Has Come In A Decade. Apartment Bought in Mexico for 5.78 BTC.
- → The utility of the exchanges made possible by BTC will far exceed the cost of electricity used. Therefore, not having BTC would be the net waste.
- → $100k BTC Non-Fungible Token is fetching 1 BTC bid on OpenSea – Non-Fungible Token is Far from Dead!
- → When bitcoin gets above the EMA 20, BTC is in bull territory. When bitcoin gets above the EMA 21, altcoins enter bull market territory. If you can’t understand those 2 sentences, just buy btc and hold for 3 years – this is the only strategy that has proven consistently profitable so far.
- → Weird as it seems, this BTC halving cycle has been far less volatile than the two previous ones. BTC is the most stabile it’s ever been.