- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by coinfeeds-bot.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 05:16 #273752Far-Scholar9028Participant
Cryptocurrency News – BTC network fortifies as mining difficulty records ATH of 31.251T.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 05:18 #273753Ok-Imagination-7014
Is this good lolSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 05:29 #273754pegiewegie
Seems like one more history added to bitcoin chapter.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 05:54 #273756FootballBat69
Fud or bullish? I dunno. Stay tuned for the next episode of DragonBall ZSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 06:01 #273757jakekick1999
Miners not varing about the drop in profits due to increase difficuntly or even running at a loss due to drop in price. They going to keep miningSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 06:02 #273755Wubbywub
people in it for the tech: nice
people in it for gains: so, up or down?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 06:28 #273758kirtash93
BTC always breaking records.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 06:30 #273759coinfeeds-bot
tldr; The Bitcoin network reached a new mining difficulty all-time high of 31.251 trillion, exceeding the 30-trillion mark for the first time in history. The BTC network was witness to a historic 10-month-long rally as it achieved mining difficulty of 31 trillion. Despite the crypto community’s concerns related to targeted attacks and an active bear market, BTC continues to position itself as the most resilient blockchain network.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Don’t get confuse. We are in ATH -> Hashrate = ATH, 1Yr+ HODL wave = ATH, LN capacity = ATH
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → BTC network difficulty reaches all-time high as miners pursue 2M BTC [Crypto News]