- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by ShortFroth.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 23:21 #358602RickDangerrParticipant
Not sure why the Tornado Cash sanctions were turned into such a big ETH FUD storm when BTC had a mixer sanctioned in May and barely anyone noticed.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 23:21 #358603PirateMD
Dude, on pow mixed coins can still be transferred by any miner, on pos ofac compliant validators cannot verify blocks with mixed coins essentially splitting the chain in a hard forkSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 23:21 #358604ShortFroth
The bitcoin mixer wasn’t literally built into the network.
Ethereum has a more complex interdependent ecosystem where other applications had to take steps to protect themselves.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → U.S. Sanctions BTC Mixer Blender for Helping Launder $20.5M to North Korea [Crypto News]
- → I think Railgun will be sanctioned as well.