- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week ago by 0delta.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 19:18 #408835suuperfliParticipant
Image / “BTC Lake” in Guatemala. All these places already accept BTC!Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 19:18 #408836mrusme
Genuine question, shouldn’t we, as a community, be more like “all THOSE places STILL NOT accepting Bitcoin”, after now well over 12 years in existence?
I mean, think about it. Nobody goes around these days and posts maps with the title ” All these places already accept Apple Pay”, but instead it’s like “ew, they don’t support that in 2022?”. So maybe the Bitcoin community should be more *cocky* in that regard – I believe it might help shaping the overall perception of the technology.
No criticism, only an observation.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 19:18 #4088370delta
What website is that?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC Miner TeraWulf’s Lake Mariner Data facility being built, at this facility 90%+ of market energy comes from zero carbon resources. In aggregate, Lake Mariner will reach over 500 MW of demand. Stay Bullish!!
- → Incredible aerial views of TeraWulf’s Lake Mariner facility on the shores of Lake Ontario! It will reach 500 MW of demand and 91% of market energy comes from zero carbon resources.
- → What if most rich people already learned their lesson and are already invested in crypto this early, what chances of it pumping back higher or even close to ATH given the high market cap we already have?