- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by glory199.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 06:16 #344526glory199Participant
short triggered. Looking for us to tag $20k again
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you have knowledge of encryption or are learning about it, drop me a line. We can exchange knowledge about encryption, progress and grow together in this field
- → Some of the largest and most Innovative Companies in The World Are Gathering Strength In Order To Create A Green BTC (BTC) Mining Facility [Crypto News]
- → how do i view the entire BTC blockchain on BTC core
- → 4 days ago I was happy with the small BTC(more accurately Satoshi’s) I have amassed, all at prices above $40,000. 4 days later I still have that BTC, but I’m now finding myself worried about the dollars it represents, not BTC it is.
- → Which trend are you certain will be hot trend in 2022?
- → Tonight at 8pm EST the billboards in one of the busiest places in the world, Time Square, will go black for a full hour. This rare moment of silence and calm is a reminder that great technology and sustainability can co-exist. This one hour of energy represents 350 million transactions on Algorand.
- → Chart trend similarity
- → How would the world change if the entire world used the ETH network?
- → Stop Looking at the BTC Chart, Your BTC Investment is Safe and Will Grow After the Bear Market, Says President Bukele – Ethereum World News [Crypto News]
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Nocoiner world is sad. BTC is a waste of energy. We’ll stick with a corrupt system backed by violence where entire economy rests on the opinion of a former lawyer with a degree in politics [Image]
- → Anyone else feel sad when looking at btc.d chart ? I don’t really care about the prices and still accumulating but when I look at btc.d ; I sometimes wonder what’s going on… If btc.d don’t improve how long will bear market last ? It should end at 70% -90 % right ? [Image]
- → In November 2021, IBM introduced a chip for quantum computers with a capability of 127-qubit, which would require more than 280years to break BTC’s encryption.
- → TeamTNT hijacking servers to run BTC encryption solvers