- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by genteko.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:43 #294618Crypto-herculesParticipant
BTC is my only hope that one day I’ll be able to have some financial freedom from this corrupt dirty fiat world we live in. Maybe iam putting all my eggs in one basket but I ain’t got much else to believe in no more.!Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:45 #294621genteko
Um buy AMC/gmeThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:02 #294619The-Francois8
Real estate is good to buy too.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:05 #294620HarmonyFlame
Your doing good bro.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yes, I’ve put almost all my eggs in one basket (crypto) and don’t regret it, why live a complete lie (fiat) if you can be hopeful?
- → Algomint USD Basket is live on Testnet. goUSD will be the Algomint standard representing a USD stable coin basket accepting PAX, DAI, sUSD, GUSD, UST, FEI, USDC, USDT, BUSD, TUSD and others
- → BTC is a trojan horse of freedom, doesn’t matter who accepts it BTC will bring their people freedom to be able and do with their money as they want. This is why we cheer on anyone who adopts BTC, no matter how evil they may be. You don’t tell Troy not to let the Trojan horse in.
- → Don’t put all your eggs in one basket nor become a religious fanatic about crypto. Keep an open mind and diversify your winnings so you can ride out the down cycles while avoiding anti-depressants. We are still” in the early 1990s ” Do you remember Lycos, Dogpile & Excite? – probably not…
- → Buying BTC weekly for retirement currently have 0.6 btc- iam 39 so will sell in 20 years from now…. Let’s hope it goes well or i could be broke at 59 😂
- → People ask how we can make governments trust BTC. Who cares? We need financial freedom, not more financial serfdom. [Crypto News]
- → Cryptocurrencies will not “kill” fiat and people who think so are ignorant. But, Crypto and Fiat can coexist, and competitiveness in that financial world suits us all
- → For SHIB to hit $1, as some of you believe is possible, it would have to have a market cap of $549.1 Trillion. That is over 10X the market cap of all FIAT in existence. That means if all FIAT in the world was converted to SHIB, it still would only have a market price of approximately 10 cents.
- → Iam not able to select solana blockchain on OpenSea
- → Warren Buffet is a true value investor. BTC just flipped Berkshire’s Mcap, yet he wants to buy all the bitcoin’s supply for $25. Maybe he can live another 100 years as a fossil and hope a time machine gets invented by then
- → My dear Indian Government putting their dirty hands on my lovely coin collection. What can I do?
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.
- → I’m in this for financial freedom(for the world)
- → BTC is a Trojan horse. The people are the Greeks, the financially authoritarian governments are the Trojans, and BTC is the Trojan Horse with financial freedom technology built in. Tech that finally removes than hands of the state from the issuance of money and control of the peoples’ money
- → Russia will seize 60 trillion rubles from citizens if sanctions are tightened. The world is about to realize very quickly that fiat is make believe money. BTC cannot be seized