- This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by XFloppyDolphin.
- Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28155sylsauParticipant
BTC Is Currently Facing the Iceberg Illusion. Don’t be fooled by the price stagnation, the BTC revolution continues to strengthen.
Link:Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28166hammerandanvilpro
Loading and holding steadyThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28177XFloppyDolphin
Spoken like a true bitcoin maxiThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28176trentjd
Bitcoin is the only crypto I would bet my life on, not sure if that makes me a psychopath or a fearless degenThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28175uniquelyunpleasant
This reminds me I need to buy a shitload more bitcoinThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28174coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Bitcoin’s price has been fluctuating in the $41K-$44K range for almost a week now. Bitcoin is currently in the middle of an iceberg illusion. The best strategy for me remains the simplest one: Buy Bitcoin, HODL Bitcoin, Repeat. Follow 8 indicators carefully to see when a potential Bear Market is about to happen.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28173TreyDBK
We will go upThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28172Wess-L
Damn straight!Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28171EnergySilly3061
Still trying to scoop as many Bitcoins as I can while their cheapThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28170PrinceZero1994
Inject this into my veinsThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28169Harold838383
Long term is incredibly bullishThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28167allthew4yup
Long-term veiw is looking good!Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28165barbatof009
BTC will always be one of the top dogs. Even with the uncertainty of technological advancementsThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28164Professional_Desk933
Wouldn’t it be weird if it said anything that wasn’t a bitcoin shill ?Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28163TrafficConeWriter
What a great graphic to summarizeThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28162AutisticGayBear69
I’m amazed that it’s stayed above $30kThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28161BithloKing
Bullish! Doesn’t even mention the inflation rateThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28159jreyn1993
and fiat is the titanicThursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28158Shaz170
I love the hopium. But when it’s from ‘in bitcoin we trust’ magazine, there may be some bias.Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28157ChemicalGreek
We are powering up for a even bigger rally!Thursday, January 20th, 2022 at 00:40 #28156yaroslavwwe
The uncertainty of the future is scary.
For some it’s a bad thing, for others it’s an opportunity.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → No one is more important than another in the BTC revolution, as Satoshi Nakamoto once said. Worry because Elon Musk sold 75% of his BTC? That doesn’t change the future success of the BTC revolution.
- → LUNA is up only because binance listed and started new trading pair luna/usdt, soon they will push it back. Dont be fooled, DYOR!
- → Bitfinex whale places 1,000 BTC ‘iceberg’ order from 33,500-35,500
- → So im 15, I have a whole 10k NFT collection currently made, i was finishing up the contract for minting etc but my dumbass forgot that the price for it isnt free, so i dont have enough to buy the smart contract. I have $11 on my prepaid visa, where can i buy Matic where there is no required id?
- → Biggest illusion in crypto is the price relative to a manipulated ATH
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → I think these “crypto influencers” on Twitter should stop giving people the fantasy and illusion that BTC is going to do a 100x
- → BTC falls but, it’s nothing next to skyrocketing inflation. We don’t know how far this inflation would go. Don’t be fooled and stay strong.
- → Spooky Solana breakdown begins with SOL price facing a potential 45% drop [Crypto News]
- → BAYC Holder facing a Liquidation Crisis on BendDAO as floor price nears liquidation mark for 45 of 272 Bored Apes
- → US Lawmaker Says BTC Is Aligned With American Values, Will Strengthen the Dollar
- → Watch videos and read articles against BTC or crypto to strengthen your understanding
- → The SEC chairman continues to be “tough” on crypto, but BTC is the exception. Clearly the future of BTC is indisputable lols. Just hold BTC for another 20 years.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.