- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by hiptobetriangle3.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 17:52 #205514hiptobetriangle3Participant
I know this is sort of old news, but I recently came across Peter McCormack’s new football club venture ‘Real Bedford’…[https://www.realbedford.com/](https://www.realbedford.com/)
This is the best BTC-integrated real-world business I’ve seen. By that I mean it goes beyond just accepting payments in BTC, and is fundamental to how they operate (on BTC standard, financial transparency).
Are there other good examples like this? I know there’s a ton going on in Defi, Apps, NFT’s etc… but I’m curious about BITCOIN businesses…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Kanye West says do not ask him to make f****g Non-Fungible Tokens. He would rather make products that are ‘Real’ such as, ‘ Real music, Real Food, Real Clothes and Real Shelter’.
- → Have you seen that YouTube video where a guy offers people a real 1/10 oz gold coin ($200) or a chocolate candy bar? He told them the gold coin is real and the candy bar is real. Everyone took the $1 candy bar and declined the gold. Is this an indicator of the uphill battle that BTC faces?
- → Everyone should be paying attention to real-world NFT applications. While hype is a fad that comes and goes, real-world application is the real deal.