- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by PenMysterious3364.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 18:49 #344307PenMysterious3364Participant
Popular Brazilian cryptocurrency exchange platform, Mercado BTC follows the current expansion trend in the crypto sector. Mercado BTC prepares to expand its operations in Mexico.
While popular BTC cryptocurrency has been increasingly expanding its popularity into different countries of the world, with recent additions being the Central African Republic which has made BTC a legal tender, Ukraine’s use of BTC as support funds, and several other countries utilizing crypto technologies but under regulations.
Furthermore, these expansions have been facilitated by many platforms similar to like Crypto,com offering BTC exchange to different countries, and Zetrix blockchain utilizing cross-chain technology to provide smart contracts, scalability, and security services, as well as popular platforms like Binance. According to Cointelegraph, Mercado BTC isn’t looking to include a Mexico-based crypto exchange to operate in the country but is waiting for approvals to start operations in Mexico. Creating thick competition with other crypto exchanges in the country.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mexico is developing its own digital currency. On social media, the Mexican government announced that Mexico’s central bank will have its digital currency by 2024.
- → Data is currency. As high frequency trading, supercomputers, and AI evolve, access to more tradable data will be needed for institutions to gain an edge. In a sense, increasing tradable data increases liquidity in markets. More L1s increases the volume of tradable data.
- → “Mexico is on the list” for BTC Adoption, Other Countries To Follow Suit
- → We’re about to see an uprising once crypto mass adoption reaches colleges globally
- → Ukraine has the best crypto adoption in Europe and fourth globally
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → As the crypto world expands and adoption increases across many industries, law firms have already established crypto-specific teams to help their clients manage the new risk and liability.
- → Here are the percentages of blocks mined for every pool since the beginning of BTC. Almost 42% of total blocks were mined from Unknown / solo or small mining pool. The other 58% are well shared, BTC mining ecosystem is very healthy globally (source in comments)
- → In the last 12 months, the BTC network settled globally over $62 TRILLION worth of BTC. Almost 3 times the U.S. GDP. [Image]
- → How Far BTC Has Come In A Decade. Apartment Bought in Mexico for 5.78 BTC.
- → Mercado Libre Invests in Blockchain Infrastructure Firms Paxos, 2TM By CoinQuora
- → Precisamos dar um recado ao mercado lunc ainda pode chegar nos 0,02 cent…
- → Onde você está na sua jornada no mercado cripto?
- → BTC Dominance Increases, ETH’s Market Share Slides, Stablecoin and Smart Contract Coins Rise – Market Updates BTC News
- → Reminder : “Every day that goes by and BTC has not collapsed due to legal or technical problems, brings new information to the market. It increases the chance of BTC’s success in the future and justifies a higher price.“ Hal Finney