- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by HlIlM.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:25 #274072Bitcoin__HodlerParticipant
Image / BTC in the MediaSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:32 #274074HlIlM
If it comes back a few times it must be infallible. A decentralized economy cannot be built on bitcoin, it is too inefficient and unstable by design. It’s future value will only be nostalgic.
No current coin is the future, trade them all short term. It is a long road to change the world.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 15:41 #274073Fun_Square_8737
Bunch of people who are jealous they didn’t buy Bitcoin in 2012 now they don’t want anyone to do well . Honestly sad to witness how envious people get . Literally praying on bitcoins downfall , what a bunch of losers
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Polkadot Partners With Frank McCourt’s Project Liberty to Democratize Social Media Data. Could Blockchain based Social Media Platforms In time Replace Today’s Popular Social Media Networks?
- → Aave Launches Social Media Project Lens Protocol With Over 50 Apps Built on Polygon. Could a Decentralised Social Media Platform Help accelerate the Growth of the Blockchain Ecosystem?
- → Reminder: Literally everything you read or view in the media or from anyone posting in a public forum or social media website about or related to crypto in any way is complete bullshit designed primarily to get clicks, likes and upvotes and not to make you money.