- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by vanmarcel.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:03 #345442Hector7265Participant
Image / BTC hater argues that fiat is better because government can use guns to force you to use itWednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:03 #345443konokonohamaru
Ha ha nice find. Don’t even need to say anything, just leave it there until they either realize what they are saying (or they dont)Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:03 #345444aubreybtc
Instead of only having value in a single country, bitcoin is valued globally. This doesn’t help make fiat inherently worthless, because fiat is already inherently worthless.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:03 #345445SamWizza
Enforcement doesn’t equal adoption; adoption doesn’t necessitate enforcement.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 08:03 #345446vanmarcel
Governments can use guns to force you to use bitcoin as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Credit Suisse board member argues BTC is not a threat to fiat money or banking sector [Crypto News]
- → If I have 60 characters of a 64 character in the right sequence but with gaps or breaks due to blurring of the private key for a Metamask wallet and the wallet no., can I brute force guess the private key 🔑 and access the wallet? Is there software I can use to brute force guess the private key 🔑 ?
- → This is the first BTC cycle I haven’t heard a single hater say this. [Image]
- → Fiat is a one trick pony. Since there can be unlimited amounts of fiat printed, every asset that is scarce by nature can have its value coopted by fiat as long as there is a paper market created against it.
- → Narek Gevorgyan, CoinStats founder on the latest crypto executive order: Government regulation has had little to no impact on the long-term growth of BTC, which is evidence of BTC’s success in doing without the need for the government’s trust.
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.
- → Not saying crypto is dead because we are a force in the world being normal people with passion, just pointing out if the gaiy bers in the government begin to fuck up crypto, all those smart creators will just start making something other than “crypto”. Let’s go, Brandon, you degenerate bytch.
- → US taxpayer rejects IRS refund for staking rewards in order to force the government to clarify its policy.
- → Polynya argues against Dank-Sharding and pushes for EIP 4488 as a quick solution enable cheaper fees and more L2 scalability
- → Just finished reading this. I got into BTC 2 years ago and didn’t see the actual value of it. This book opened my eyes to the true problems with government currency. Even if you’re a skeptic to BTC, this book will uncover the problems that BTC can solve. Highly recommend reading this. [Image]
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Ukrainian Government Is Seeking Crypto Donations. The official Twitter accounts of the Ukrainian government provided wallet addresses for donations of bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH) and the stablecoin tether (USDT).
- → India’s new tax law on BTC and digital assets shows that the government has no ambition to be a world leader. Despite all the intellectual capacity, it is always going to be a poor country due to the third world mentality of the government.
- → Crypto hater JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon praises blockchain technology and Decentralized Finance in his latest shareholder letter [Crypto News]
- → Crypto hater Jamie Dimon praises blockchain technology in his latest shareholder letter