- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by nick83487.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:55 #349968partymslParticipant
It is no secret that the last few months will be seen as probably one of the craziest even for Crypto. An ATH at 69k was comical enough and then all the denial that we will still rally back up. Then the endless crabbing, ended by one of the biggest collapses in crypto, LUNA-UST implosion. Causing a dip to under 30k and below the past cycle ATH for BTC.
Don’t forget to mention how many companies just went bankrupt in the past few weeks. Celsius, Voyager and 3AC and more to come for sure. Not to forget the thousands of hacks. The past few weeks could be the most intense movie ever made.
So just a congrats here to everyone getting through this and still feeling convicted. If you got this far don’t lose up on the last few meters hopefully. Everything has and end and this too will have an end, one day surely.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349969Jubudtje
9 months is peanutsFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349970darwinlovestrees
Haven’t sold a cent, still stacking sats. When BTC comes back up, I’ll have to buy a boat just to get into an accident with itFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349971charmquark8
*First time?*Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349972marsangelo
Wooo giving birth to a poverty baby! Instead of carrying a fetus im carrying my red portfolioFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349973Theweebsgod
It’s either going to at ATH or below ATH.Why would I no survive??lolFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349974Socialinfluencing
My heart goes out to all the people that tried swing trading alts, takes a bit of balls and lots of stupidity. Btc will rise again.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:56 #349975nick83487
It both feels like it was shorter than 9 months and *way* longer than 9 months.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In 2011, BTC fell below $20 In 2015, bitcoin fell below $200 In 2017, bitcoin fell below $2,000 In 2022, bitcoin fell below $20,000
- → Don’t get confuse. We are in ATH -> Hashrate = ATH, 1Yr+ HODL wave = ATH, LN capacity = ATH
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → BTC has not gone below its previous halvening high in the whole world. In Turkey BTC is still up 368% from its 2018 high [Image]
- → Luna going up. Congrats future millionaires! Don’t be salty old investors and buttcoiners. It’s not too late to buy in and take the elevator up to ATH
- → Its a total bust. Its uninvestable. The technology is outdated and its price is down over 50% in a few months.
- → The internet was designed so information and communication could survive a nuclear event via its geographically decentralized servers. So if nuclear war ever does break out; don’t worry about ₿Itcoin. Worry about yourself surviving so you can still access BTC’s internet network after it does
- → Luna 2.0 prediction it will go below 5 now for the last time in its lifetime…accumulate it below 5 with 5-10% margin amd wait until next vesting when it will be around 30
- → BTC (BTC) has fallen back below $20,000 while Ethereum (ETH) has broken below $1,500. Do you think they will break their June lows of $17,592 and $993 respectively?
- → On Its 10th Anniversary, Coinbase Is Facing a Crisis of Growth As Crypto Winter Is Here. Coinbase has lost more than 85% of its stock market value since the ATH of BTC in November 2021. [Crypto News]
- → Surviving like five months of a bear market is not easy at all. But remember the stories and experiences you will gain.
- → What crypto was a surprise for you during these last brutal couple months?
- → We’re fast approaching towards the last months of a brutal, yet consequential 2022. With that said, 2023 could possibly promise the crypto markets to become another volatile year ahead.
- → People claiming that holding is the easiest thing. But panic after just a few red months. Holding is not easy, so congrats if you do it.
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?