- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Amoci.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:00 #294419bonobobluesParticipant
Image / BTC dominance heading to where should beThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:35 #294420Longjumping-Low3164
Bitcoin dominance should be 99%+ because it has been more than 10 years and more than 10 000 altcoin projects and there is not a single altcoin project that has solved significant world problem. Altcoins are next to worthless like tulips.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:39 #294421Amoci
Bitcoin Dominance is a shitty metric created for the shitcoin influencers. You’re literally looking at a chart of the price of a gold bar in a ever-filling pond of shit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 4 years ago there were 1594 cryptos and BTC dominance was 37.1%. Now there are 19707 cryptos and BTC dominance has increased to 46.2%. That’s over a 12-fold increase in shitcoins and BTC dominance has still increased almost 10%!!
- → If you’re tired of seeing BTC/USD in red, check out the BTC dominance for some green. Alts are bleeding back to BTC while the market does some healing. Something positive [Image]
- → BTC dominance is now at a new low and ETH/BTC is almost at a new high in this cycle. Where are all the people that were proclaiming you should only hold BTC in a bear market now?
- → BTC, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC Consolidates Heading Into Easter Weekend
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → BTC Dominance Increases, ETH’s Market Share Slides, Stablecoin and Smart Contract Coins Rise – Market Updates BTC News
- → In the next few days, the world expects the federal reserve to announce a hike in interest rates of 0.25-0.50%. People expect this will cause a big dip in BTC price, and increase BTC dominance in the market. Risk-on vs. Risk-off investment thesis explained.
- → My experience says when BTC Dominance reaches above 50% that’s when BTC will solo rally up. am i right? we’re close now at 46%…
- → One week ago, I started DCA my ETH back to BTC. I did this based on BTC Dominance which almost hit a new all-time low in the past 1666 days.
- → ‘Heading To Zero’—China Issues Shock BTC Price Warning Amid Huge $2 Trillion Crypto Crash [Crypto News]
- → BTC heading to zero, says China state media amid global crypto downturn [Crypto News]
- → I think BTC may be losing it’s grip over dominance in the market
- → The BTC-dominance rate is falling. This is something good for whole Crypto, showing that we don’t just rely on one project.
- → BTC Dominance Rate (BTCD) Reaches New Yearly High – BeInCrypto [Crypto News]
- → ETH leading the market to monthly high as BTC dominance saw lowest amount in two months