- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by HugoJP.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:54 #344536HugoJPParticipant
Image / BTC CEO announces to shut down BTC Network by 12-31-2022 citing high inflation concerns.Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 07:54 #344537HugoJP
According to S. Nakamoto, CEO of Bitcoin Incorporated:
‘The Bitcoin project has failed. Inflation is at 9.1% with many experts claiming Bitcoin responsible for this catastrophe. No reason to keep the network online any longer; waste of energy.’
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → People are thinking about this all wrong. We are not shifting from low inflation to high inflation. We are shifting from high investment inflation to high consumption inflation.
- → The decentralised digital currency CEO spoke briefly today on market turmoil citing their “hand is forced” for BTC price increases [Image]
- → The original inflation-hedge, Gold, is down -3% over a year with record-high inflation. Safe to say that there are no real inflation-hedges.
- → THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT OF 2022. They are printing another $0.5 Trillion dollars to fight inflation. USA is following in the footsteps of Turkey in printing more money to fight inflation.
- → Any theory’s on why BTC seems to follow the NYSE? IMO high inflation, high interest = higher price of BTC… like gold.
- → SEC kills two more spot BTC ETFs applications with concerns over fraud, preventing manipulation, and protecting investors. Of course, they still haven’t provided any crypto regulations to combat those concerns either.
- → If a chain can be shut down by 12 validator majority set discussing over Discord, it can 100% be shut down by governments with minimal effort
- → Turkey Inflation just hit 73%, suprisingly just a 23-year high. All that after their president called to have inflation under control and that BTC is worthless.
- → Why is BTC down more than the market overall amid high inflation? Wasn’t it supposed to be an inflation hedge
- → We’re just one step away from BTC did it. “Millennials buying BTC caused sky high inflation, strategist says” [Image]
- → BTC has not gone below its previous halvening high in the whole world. In Turkey BTC is still up 368% from its 2018 high [Image]
- → KuCoin CEO slams insolvency rumors citing “no plan to halt withdrawal” [Crypto News]
- → BTC Is The Least Popular Inflation Hedge: A Bloomberg survey of more than 800 investors had a surprising outcome when ranking inflation hedges: BTC came in last place. Genesis Trading Head of Market Insights Noelle Acheson says that may be because BTC is the least-tested of assets. [News]
- → BTC Tumbles Below $26K Amid Ongoing Inflation Concerns [Crypto News]
- → This cycles low $20k is last cycles high $20k, so next cycles low = this cycle high = $69k. So whats next cycle high?