- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by bwoksa.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:01 #273637SkirtTechnical1691Participant
I have only been exposed to BTC in the last few months. If I want to make a purchase, what should I do to buy the most cost-effective way? I hope you can give me some advice. Thank youSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:01 #273638coolcool1989
DCASunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:01 #273644SkirtTechnical1691
Hope you can give me some good adviceSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:02 #273645SkirtTechnical1691
Why can’t this one change the avatar? This system avatar is so uglySunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:02 #273640TrueAOT
What he said☝️Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:02 #273646TrueAOT
Lol👇Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:03 #273641kellydayscruff
Purchase on an exchange such as kraken, ftx or binance. Then buy security for it such as a yubi key to access your account and a wallet such as ledger to store itSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:06 #273642B8kedAlaskan
Don’t blow your wad in one day. Buy in at say $100 increments every other day for 20 days if you you have $1000 to invest. Or $50 twice a week for 10 weeks. Or whatever, who the hell am I to say.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:08 #273647RakDizzle
Set buy orders at certain points when u think it’s going down, and sell orders, if ur short termin, when it’s going up.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:11 #273643TremendouslyHidden
HiSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:13 #273648bwoksa
Send me the money , I will buy it for you .Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 02:38 #273639GroovyFat
Read the ‘bitcoin standard‘. Check out strike app.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → The 3rd largest BTC whale wallet added another 488 BTC Friday & today at $36.4k for $18M. This wallet bought 16,576 BTC since $69k top, now holds 124,487 BTC with cost basis of $22k per BTC vs 124,391 of Saylor with cost basis of $30k !
- → Early BTC miner recollects mining 5 blocks (250 BTC worth $11m today) with a Pentium processor: he mined 160 BTC per 1kWh and thought BTC was overpriced at 5c, so he dumped his coins for $0.003/BTC.