- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Sideboard81.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:35 #295354phaistoParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Brave published their numbers for May 2022!.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:42 #295355EremesGuile90
One of the proud Brave user! Thanks for BAT!Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:42 #295356Castr0-
Once you start using brave you can’t go back. The security, privacy and earning crypto is amazing.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:45 #295357Crypto_Malik
I don’t have BAT, but the browser is fantasticFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:52 #295358ahabraken
BAT and Brave are awesome.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:53 #295359STINGthrowawaySTING
uuuh, I know you’re paid for shilling BAT/Brave, but is it really necessary to psot the same thing twice within 24 hours?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:03 #295360Mundane-Farm-4117
Brave BAT is officially the greatest BAT. Step aside Bruce Wayne.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:06 #295361strongkhal
fortune favours the brave … oh no waitFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:19 #295362lastt1ger
Stills the best browser ever made! 👑Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:19 #295363Notorious_Ape
Using brave as a browser was game changing. I even use mobile brave to skip yt ads or alt tabbing with the player not stopping.
BATs are also a welcome bonusFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:21 #295364kirtash93
I have been using it for a year and the best choice I made in 2021 by far.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 10:41 #295365Sideboard81
Love using the Brave browser, and getting free BAT is a bonus
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hold on to your BAT: Brave has published their new user numbers are they are awesome! [Crypto News]
- → DuckDuckGo Isn’t as Private as You Think. If you care about your privacy I suggest using Brave search on the Brave Browser. [Crypto News]
- → I have a private key (not seed phrase) from a wallet. It’s a list of numbers. CLI expects an array of numbers. How do I convert the private key to the format the CLI expects?
- → In February, inflation numbers broke a 40-year high. Today’s CPI (consumer price index) numbers are expected to break that record too. The global economy is bearish.
- → Brave is posting some good numbers for July. The future of the Basic Attention Token is bright.
- → Fortune Favors the Brave! My experience with Brave browser…
- → Forever Bullish on Brave and BAT: New commercial showcasing the advantages of Brave Search over Google
- → Crypto community with 83% historical accuracy sets BTC price for May 31, 2022 [Crypto News]
- → Good News for BAT: Brave Enhancing Privacy by Cutting Out Google [Crypto News]
- → Moar good BAT / Brave news. Device limits (currently 5 I think) are being removed. [Crypto News]
- → very good news for BAT: the new Brave Version 1.38 brings the long awaited Gemini Integration on Android! [Crypto News]
- → This may or may not help you. It’s about web 3.0 [Crypto News]
- → Regulators are comparing the crypto craze to the U.S. subprime mortgage bust of the 2000s may seem like scaremongering, but the more crypto integrates with traditional investing and markets, the more prescient these warning may become.
- → According to a recently published working study, most Salvadorans stopped using the Chivo wallet after getting their $30 bitcoin bonus. [Crypto News]
- → Circle to Issue Weekly USDC Reserve Reports — Tether Publishes May 2022 Assurance Report [Crypto News]