- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by DudeBroManCthulhu.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:25 #35010252134682Participant
Because I believe that If I keep DCA into BTC, and it reaches the moon, then it’s worth it.
Going to hold it and never sell till I’m on the moon. No matter how many months or years it takesSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:27 #350104zada-dog
Stack those sats!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:41 #350105llewsor
you get it man. keep stack’n.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:46 #350103drewshaver
DCA is the waySaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 02:25 #350106DarkMonkey98
who cares about the moon, bitcoin will make the future fair for everyone. no need for riches, the betterment of humanity is worth it alone. no more cheatingSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 02:27 #350107DarkMonkey98
converting cuck bucks to the hardest money ever created is the just thing to doSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 02:32 #350109DudeBroManCthulhu
Nice, bought $18 today. I have been buying it with change left over from Robinhood stock purchases since 2018 or something like that. It really adds up with increased price. Before anyone goes crazy on me about using Robinhood, I have signed up for and can/will transfer my BTC to a private wallet.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 02:51 #350108itsnotthatdeepbrah
At first newcomers, like yourself, are only concerned about bitcoin mooning and selling it for fiat. Once you take some time to truly learn about bitcoin, you’ll begin to learn about what money even is, the history of central banking, fractional reserve banking, the gold standard, inflation, bank bail outs and bail ins etc etc the list goes on. Only then will you truly understand the importance of self sovereignty and controlling your own bearer assets and once this happens, you’ll probably never want to sell your sats ever.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Bitfinex whale who previously bought the bottom and sold the top and recently pulled 1000+ BTC worth of buy limit orders has now replaced buy orders worth 2000+ BTC at 36,600-37,900
- → In June 1.6 M people HODLed more than 100 USD worth of BTC. Out of those 8% continued to save more than 100 USD worth of BTC in July according to AugmentedCoin.io. Does this number seem low or high ??? [Image]
- → Institutions are continuing to buy BTC even as prices are going up! Microstrategy bought 4,176 BTC while Luna Foundation Guard bought 5,773 BTC this last week. So nearly 10,000 BTC is going into long term HODL!
- → You bought 1 luna for 100$. I bought 1,000,000 Lunas for 100$
- → Who bought when it was low!! She’s going up quick. I bought 100 worth!
- → Forgive my ignorance, but if there are only 15000 active BTC nodes and if it costs only $100 to run a node, what prevents a government or company that wants to see BTC die from spending 1,5 millions dollars to buy 15001 nodes in order to have a voting majority and change the protocol?
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Over $100 Million dollars worth of shorts on ETH and BTC were liquidated in almost 5 minutes flat.
- → Dummy question : What factors how much we pay for buying BTC ? E.g. last week I bought bitcoin and paid $2 for $400 worth of BTC on cash app – today it’s trying to charge me $10 for $600 worth. Does fee vary accordingly or what metrics do they use?
- → I bought $1000 worth of Alts yesterday as a long term gamble strategy.
- → Loans and BTC. BTC will coexist with digital dollars, giving everyone the ability to save in hard currency that appreciates against their loans denominated in their country’s currencies. Previously it was an option only available to those in countries with weaker currencies who were allowed to save dollars.
- → Loans & BTC. BTC will live alongside digital dollars, giving everyone the ability to save in strong money appreciating against their loans denominated in their country’s currencies. Formerly an option only available to those in countries with weaker currencies who were allowed to save dollars
- → If you buy bitcoin in Argentina, you cannot buy dollars for 90 days; bisq users unaffected if they buy anonymously (cash deposit?)
- → Last Tuesday I bought $100 dollars in Luna, I don’t care about anything. See you in 2 or 3 years. [Image]
- → Yesterday someone set up a BTC wallet for the first time and bought 44,612 BTC ($1.8 Billion)