- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by reclamerommelenzo.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 12:52 #272932gcthorpeParticipant
Hey everyone, long time lurker…
I’ve been trying to orange pill my girlfriend and her birthday is fast approaching. I’d like one of her gifts to be a book about BTC, but I’m looking for a book that can be easily understood from someone who’s new to the ecosystem and has very little understanding. I’d figured some of y’all would have a good idea or two?
Thanks for the help!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 12:53 #272933ContraianD
The Bitcoin StandardSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 12:54 #272935ThomasSneed269
I need this too. if you find the answer bro, let me know.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 13:13 #272934cableguy_21
Buying somebody a book that they never asked for is always risky and may be a waste. Explainer YouTube videos may be better and cheaper. Then maybe send her crypto to play with after.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 13:20 #272936reclamerommelenzo
Definitely The Bitcoin Standard.
Not only good for learning about Bitcoin, but also the concept and history of money. That’s an essential part to understanding the value of Bitcoin.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Just finished reading this. I got into BTC 2 years ago and didn’t see the actual value of it. This book opened my eyes to the true problems with government currency. Even if you’re a skeptic to BTC, this book will uncover the problems that BTC can solve. Highly recommend reading this. [Image]
- → “I had someone who started writing a book about why bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, they started doing research for the book and abandoned it. They disproved all of their [own] points.” [Image]
- → Why is unified AMM and order book exchange superior to single AMM and single Order Book?