- This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week ago by Sidibadawiin.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408721Glittering-Path3051Participant
Bloomberg Denied a Story About FTX Troubles in July Saying “It Was Bad For Business”Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408722Rounder057
My boy Coffeezilla!!
If he ends up finding a way to take all of our money I will have no choice but to salute the GOATTuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408723LivingFondant1419
Narration of the obvious award goes to..Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408724DotShot6413
I want to know why all these establishment media outlets are trying to downplay and whitewash what happened now.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408725coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Five Bloomberg journalists were presented with a story about FTX back in July, but they denied it saying “it was bad for business.” Marc Cohodes, a short seller who’s made his career betting against fraudulent companies, said in a recent interview with popular internet detective Coffeezilla that he presented the story to Bloomberg crypto team four months before the platform’s meltdown.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408726solobdolo
So much from the media is bs.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408727Castr0-
everyone will deny any story or relationship with ftx…Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408728FarhanZX
It is only “good for business” when people actually end up suffering, and then suddenly it becomes “news worthy” to them.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408729Tasty-Competition-66
Media is owned by the guy who pays the most amount of dollars.Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 13:34 #408730Sidibadawiin
Bloomberg covering for the wealthy. Sounds like business as usual unfortunately
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Whale Moved $200M Into Binance After Moving $34M Out of FTX, Huobi and OKEx Since FTX Began Troubles. Funds Still Being Moved
- → This isn’t a bad thing when in goes low. Better chance for whales to buy it up and better chance to get closer to 1 cent not saying it will but who knows. Just saying 😂
- → As An FTX User, You shouldn’t feel stupid that you believed in FTX. Companies with way more knowledge and resources like Blackrock and Softbank also trusted FTX.