- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by jraiv420.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324275Spare_Imagination648Participant
Cryptocurrency News – BlockFi Will Be Acquired by FTX.US for Up to $240M.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324276likwitsnake
$4b valuation to $240m saleFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324277Blockchain_Benny
FTX buys the dipFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324278Blooberino
I’m surprised it was so cheap.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324279coinfeeds-bot
tldr; BlockFi has agreed to an acquisition deal with FTX. US for up to $240 million based on certain “performance triggers.” BlockFi will also receive a $400 million rolling credit facility. The firm was valued at $4.8 billion after it raised funds in a private round in July 2021
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:05 #324280jraiv420
SBF the new JP Morgan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto exchange FTX bails out lending platform BlockFi [Crypto News]
- → FTX closes in on a deal to buy embattled crypto lender BlockFi for $25 million in a fire sale [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Receives $250M Credit Facility From FTX [Crypto News]
- → Morgan Creek Is Trying to Counter FTX’s BlockFi Bailout, Leaked Call Shows [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Reaches Deal with FTX US [Crypto News]
- → Just a heads up that a famous crypto youtuber has $5 million stuck on blockfi. He has stated that if his money is not released to him within the next few hours he will publicly call out blockfi. If you use this service get your funds off of their platform immediately.
- → Crypto Startup “Wyre” Being Acquired by Payments Company “Bolt” for $1.5 Billion [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Signs a Term Sheet with FTX to Secure a $250M Revolving Credit Facility
- → One of the top posts on this forum category is about FTX giving $25 of ‘free’ Crypto to Ukrainians. It’s a cynical PR move and doesn’t deserve the publicity it has received. Why? Because the minimum FTX withdrawl limit is $100 and they’re not planning on changing it… yet.
- → FTX is offering Voyager Digital crypto customers ability to withdraw their cash immediately, or use it to purchase digital assets on FTX platform
- → BlockFi is cutting its headcount by 20%, Crypto.com by 5%, Gemini are also cutting staff [Crypto News]
- → Crypto lender BlockFi struggles to raise cash, source says [Crypto News]
- → BTC billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried bails out embattled crypto firms BlockFi and Voyager [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi to Raise Interest Rates on Crypto Deposits, despite Encounter Bear Market [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Crypto Loans Were Not Collateralized – SEC Order [Crypto News]