- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Ferdo306.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:29 #324282DoubleFaulty1Participant
Cryptocurrency News – BlockFi Reaches Deal with FTX US.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:29 #324283coinfeeds-bot
tldr; The crypto lender said client funds will not be impacted.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:29 #324284DontTicklePenguins
and i got downvoted for saying that the 25 million dollar deal was false…Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:29 #324285joannew99
Bullish on FTTFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 20:29 #324286Ferdo306
*BlockFi’s valuation would appear to be a moving target. While earlier reports listed it at $25 million, the terms agreed to Friday give BlockFi a “variable price of up to $240 million based on performance triggers.” Prince said BlockFi has not drawn from the credit facility*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → FTX closes in on a deal to buy embattled crypto lender BlockFi for $25 million in a fire sale [Crypto News]
- → Crypto exchange FTX bails out lending platform BlockFi [Crypto News]
- → SEC Chair Seeks Formal Deal With the CFTC for Crypto Regulation Gary Gensler Seeks Formal Deal with CFTC for Crypto Regulation [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Receives $250M Credit Facility From FTX [Crypto News]
- → Morgan Creek Is Trying to Counter FTX’s BlockFi Bailout, Leaked Call Shows [Crypto News]
- → BlockFi Will Be Acquired by FTX.US for Up to $240M [Crypto News]
- → Just a heads up that a famous crypto youtuber has $5 million stuck on blockfi. He has stated that if his money is not released to him within the next few hours he will publicly call out blockfi. If you use this service get your funds off of their platform immediately.
- → FTX walked away from a deal with Celsius after seeing state of its finances [Crypto News]
- → FTX Passed on Deal to Purchase Celsius Due to Deficient Balance Sheet. [Crypto News]
- → Talk about signing a deal with the devil: Argentina just signed a deal with the IMF for a bailout, in exchange the IMF wants the country to discourage crypto use. Meanwhile people get ripped off thanks to 40% inflation [News]
- → A way to look at your investment goal is to calculate how much you will have when the price of your coin reaches it’s all time high(ATH). If you have accumulated more coins during the dip then you will have amassed a fortune when the coin price reaches it’s ATH. I believe this is an achievable goal.
- → BlockFi Signs a Term Sheet with FTX to Secure a $250M Revolving Credit Facility
- → One of the top posts on this forum category is about FTX giving $25 of ‘free’ Crypto to Ukrainians. It’s a cynical PR move and doesn’t deserve the publicity it has received. Why? Because the minimum FTX withdrawl limit is $100 and they’re not planning on changing it… yet.
- → FTX is offering Voyager Digital crypto customers ability to withdraw their cash immediately, or use it to purchase digital assets on FTX platform
- → Without the deal, BlockFi goes under. Zac goes to jail. The prince becomes the pauper.