- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ra3x.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 23:20 #343935Ra3xParticipant
Hello, I have two questions regarding the blockchain:
1. After a block is validated, it is send to all nodes who verify the block before adding it to their ledger. Why do we still need the rule of longer chains and why does the miner have to wait a few blocks before he gets his reward? If all user verify the transactions using the root hash, they identify fraudulent transactions and therefore reject fraudulent blocks…
2. At what time are the blocks actually executed? After a certain amount of blocks are added on the current block to make sure that it is valid, or instantly after the Nonce is found?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Question about ETH use. 2nd question.
- → general safety question regarding keplr connecting to various airdrop claiming pages Question
- → Hi all, noob question. there is so much going on with NFT’s and decentrand etc, which use ETH or the ethereum blockchain. I don’t understand why the ETH price is slowly falling. Surely the busier and more trades being made with this currency should increase price? What am I missing? Thanks
- → Question regarding minting NFTs on Etherium blockchain using your own website and Metamask API.
- → Question: does anyone experience that daedalus is stuck verifying the blockchain after upgrading to 4.8.0?
- → Truly noob question. Why can’t a wallet (Daedalus) just download the Blockchain?
- → (Long) Question about semi-closed blockchain community
- → [QUESTION] Any course (paid or free) for a programmer to understand blockchain/eth?
- → Hey I’m new to blockchain tech and I had a question regarding the tech. With regards to hashing. Does it mean any computer is capable of decrypting and understanding the data behind the block? Does this concern raise any security issue
- → Daedalus Wallet verification to replaying ledger to syncing blockchain question
- → Safest way to download blockchain and wallet question.
- → Just another dumb question about Blockchain that google couldn’t help me with
- → QUESTION: What happened to students in Africa that were going to use blockchain
- → Question About Blockchain
- → Interesting Take on Blockchain: blockchain for birth certificates and deeds are the ‘way of the future’ [Crypto News]