- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by –leockl–.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316479Lord-NagafenParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Blackrock with a bold crypto price prediction: ‘They Will Be Higher Than Today’.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316480coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Rick Rieder, CIO of global fixed income at Blackrock, said that deleveraging is contributing greatly to the massive drop in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. “When you keep policy too easy, the leverage builds in the system slash ‘how do I capture return quickly’ — and you are seeing a lot of the leverage that was built up around crypto come unglued pretty darn quickly,” he said.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316481w00tangel
TL;DR: He was asked if we should buy the dip. He said if you’re looking at 2 to 3 years from now, the prices will be higher than today.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316482JacqueMorrison
No shit Sherlock…Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316483LivingFondant1419
‘Higher prices.’ Lifechanging insightful, masterfully said.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316484seadragon1001
And this is an expert? ShameWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316485kirtash93
He must have sweated to come to that conclusion. Genius. ![gif](emote|emo_pack_1|dyor)Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316486ullun
Pump my bagsWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316487Blooberino
It’s like making a graph with no x axis.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:40 #316488–leockl–
I am not sure if this prediction is considered bold. Everyone kinda know this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BlackRock’s Newest Investment Paves The Way For Digital Assets On Wall Street – BlackRock will become the primary cash reserves manager of USD Coin (USDC). First, they took the housing market, now they’re coming for crypto. [Crypto News]
- → OASIS NETWORK ROSE COIN PRICE PREDICTION – BACK ON TRACK – TECHNICAL ANALYSIS DECEMBER 2021 FORECAST | price prediction | CoinMarketDo
- → Shiba + February 2022 = robinhood my price prediction is between .007 and .009 !! whats your price prediction
- → If LUNA and UST were attacked by wallstreet and blackrock then is buying LUNA the way for the Crypto Market to attack wallstreet and blackrock?
- → The higher price rises for Bitcoin the higher electricity required to run and mine the network.
- → BlackRock in 2017: CEO Larry Finks calls #BTC “an index of money laundering.” BlackRock in 2022: The $10 trillion asset manager will offer bitcoin trading to institutional clients. [Image]
- → Coinbase received substantial buying interest from investors after announcing a BTC-focused partnership with one of the world’s largest asset manager, BlackRock. Under the deal, CB will help BlackRock’s institutional clients trade bitcoin. THIS EFFECTIVELY ENDS ALL COINBASE FUDs!!! GLTA!!!
- → If you are a business owner, the reason that people don’t buy much with Crypto is because everyone has their own price for the Cryptocurrencies they hold, and it is significantly higher than the market price.
- → World’s Largest Asset Manager Blackrock: Russia-Ukraine War Has Potential Impact on Accelerating Digital Currencies – Featured BTC News [Crypto News]
- → SOLANA ABOUT TO SKYROCKET (4-5 Weeks)! INSANE ETHEREUM PRICE PREDICTION! CRYPTO NEWS
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → LUNA Price Prediction: Is LUNA Price Going To the Moon?
- → Algorand Price Prediction – Will ALGO Price Hit $2 in 2022?
- → How come the price at time of purchase is higher than the current price of the coin?
- → If you have BTC, you have to hold onto them. Price crashes like this are quite common but it eventually rebounds to a higher price. You need to be in it for the long haul.