- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Raverrevolution.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:25 #349781RaverrevolutionParticipant
Don’t know if you guys remember this wallet;
It used to be the #3 richest bitcoin wallet which was a new player who quickly grew leading to these articles;
Now we have a new player in town that everyone is speculating about;
Noticed that lots of coins went from the old #3 mystery whale to this new #3 one;
And also LOTS of coins went to and from Coinbase’s wallet as well. Could be OTC buying/selling by some huge whale OOOOOOOOR this is Blackrock!
We got this announcement recently;
With the amount of money going to and from these wallets it most likely is Blackrock in my book. They probably got their feet wet with that old wallet. They got used to the tech so now they’re invested. Keep your eyes peeled.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BlackRock’s Newest Investment Paves The Way For Digital Assets On Wall Street – BlackRock will become the primary cash reserves manager of USD Coin (USDC). First, they took the housing market, now they’re coming for crypto. [Crypto News]
- → If LUNA and UST were attacked by wallstreet and blackrock then is buying LUNA the way for the Crypto Market to attack wallstreet and blackrock?
- → BlackRock in 2017: CEO Larry Finks calls #BTC “an index of money laundering.” BlackRock in 2022: The $10 trillion asset manager will offer bitcoin trading to institutional clients. [Image]
- → Coinbase received substantial buying interest from investors after announcing a BTC-focused partnership with one of the world’s largest asset manager, BlackRock. Under the deal, CB will help BlackRock’s institutional clients trade bitcoin. THIS EFFECTIVELY ENDS ALL COINBASE FUDs!!! GLTA!!!
- → I have now delegated my wallet to a pool, what does redelegate mean now? I thought as soon as I send new ada to my wallet it is delegated automatically, so my entire wallet amount is always delegated, also didn’t see an option where you could delegate only a limited amount from a wallet..?
- → Speculation on Super Bowl and Crypto – Your thoughts? Good? Bad?
- → Speculation : Russia to use bitcoin for natural resources trades
- → Pure speculation but I’m feeling a future dip and another big RIP!!!!
- → Speculation on possible future usage of CDC’s latest card collection Non-Fungible Tokens
- → Speculation that the Polygon foundation selling is suppressing MATIC’s price. Is it true?
- → After lots of Speculation, Anchor Protocol has officially launched floating interest rates
- → The Purge – $1 trillion crypto wipeout: ‘necessary cleansing’ of excess speculation just like dot-com bubble. What will crypto rise from the ashes? [Crypto News]
- → Over half way there. Started buying bitcoin a few months ago, after years of speculation, wonder, intrigue, and awe…goal is a whole coin within a year or two. I DCA every 2 weeks from my paychecks. Felt like sharing a proud moment! [Image]
- → [Unpopular opinion] You guys have been too caught up in crypto speculation that you have lost any reasonable way to logically think about why bitcoin/alts might go up or down.
- → Speculation on governance 4 APR