- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by 33nmakkie.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 23:29 #40897933nmakkieParticipant
Here is the Binance reserves wallets for all coins :
Keep on clicking till all pages are shown . It are many pages .
And below is written :
“Only wallets with >100,000 USD balance are shown
* Balances from these wallets may be delayed”
Because it are many many pages , I used page search for ADA , and found ONLY 2 addresses for ADA:
0x8894e0a0c962cb723c1976a4421c95949be2d4e3 holds 6315933 ADA
0xe2fc31f816a9b94326492132018c3aecc4a93ae1 holds 2822986 ADA
That’s only 9138919 ADA that is not right .
Why do they not show all the ADA in the staking pools
Here all the Binance wallets :
https://cexplorer.io/pool (search for Binance ) they have around 2779939000 last time I checked .
Almost 3 Billion in staking pools .
Those should be also in there reserves list .
Anyone an idea why they do not include the ADA in the staking wallets as clients reserves ?
Also the HOT wallets are not correct .
Maybe CoinMarketCap has incomplete data but it’s owned by Binance , at least they should have their own data complete .
The webmaster is doing a poor job .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance Moved $2.7 Billion Out Of ‘Proof Of Reserves’ Wallet Less Than 24 Hours After Publishing Proof of Reserves, Additional Funds Also ‘Missing’
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which