- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ChemicalSalamander52.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:33 #294466Proud-Discipline9902Participant
The world’s largest crypto exchange by volume, [Binance](https://www.coincarp.com/exchange/binance/) is launching a new $500 million investment fund in order to boost the adoption of crypto assets and blockchain technology.
According to a company [blog post](https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/binance-labs-closes-$500m-investment-fund-to-boost-blockchain-web3-and-valuebuilding-technologies-421499824684903944), the fund aims to invest in projects that expand the use cases of digital assets as well as further the adoption and innovation of Web 3.0 technologies.
So, what do you think?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 09:37 #294467ChemicalSalamander52
If they really wanted to put the money to good use, give some to daily users and some to new users. People would flock and they’d pry make it back in fees and liquidations much quicker.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Immutable launches $500M fund to boost web3 gaming adoption – TechCrunch [Crypto News]
- → If a year passes and doge gains 5 billion coins aka $650,000,000 worth of coins at .13 a coin, doge will gain no value with an extra $650,000,000 market cap. If shiba gains $650,000,000 market cap in the same year it goes up almost 4.5%. Food for thought!
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]
- → I’m not selling until my $6,500 investment is worth $1,000,000. How about u. Mine is at $24,000 as we speak!!
- → I’m willing to BURN 🔥 25% (37,500,000 LUNC) of my current stash (150,000,000 LUNC) if this sub gets above 5,000 Upvotes ⬆️ [Image]
- → CEO of $7,000,000,000 Hedge Fund Says Firm Hasn’t Sold Any Crypto Positions During Market Collapse – Crypto Digital Currency News © [Crypto News]
- → Algorand has settled over 11,000,000 transactions in the last 7 days, averaging 1,600,000 per day. Zero down time in three years and transaction costs of 1/8th of a penny. 6,000,000 new Algorand addresses have been created since December. Huge things happening on Algorand.
- → Terra (LUNA) Co-Founder Reveals Massive $3,000,000,000 BTC (BTC) Purchase Is Already Underway [Crypto News]
- → $3,500,000,000 Hedge Fund Doubles Down on BTC (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Algorand (ALGO):
- → Binance customer account liquidated 101 times due to system issue, Binance technical team admitted and offered 2 months of VIP UPGRADE cost the customer 14,000$ dollars in one month and 100,000 total, customer rejected so Binance suspended him
- → Secret token Launches $400,000,000 Ecosystem Fund
- → It shouldn’t be the responsibility of the Foundation to boost DeFi yields. DeFi protocols should distribute their own governance tokens to boost yields just like every other DeFi protocol on every other blockchain.
- → One of oldest venture capitalists launches $500-$600 million crypto fund
- → By 2030 no one will talk about how many bitcoin you have, it will just be how many satoshis you have. It will not be a crypto with 21 million bitcoin but a crypto with 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis.